Ashley Hebert Is the New 'Bachelorette'
Ashley Hebert was not Brad Womack's match made in "The Bachelor" but she is determined to find her own fate through the show's spin-off "The Bachelorette". Just a few hours after Brad proposed to Emily Maynard, ABC announced through "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" that the dentist-to-be is their new bachelorette.
Jimmy Kimmel grilled Ashley on the "Bachelor" oath, asking her things like, "Do you promise, on national television, to date 25 men simultaneously without complaining?", "Do you promise to use the word 'amazing' between 8 and 40 times per show", and "Do you promise to make sure the hot tubs are clean and have enough chlorine and their bacteria levels are low?" To the latest, Ashley responded, "I'll do my best with that."
Ashley is a 26-year-old dental student from Maine who was in the final three of Brad's choice. "I feel like this season taught me so much about myself," Ashley told People. "It primed me for a new relationship. I'm ready to meet 25 new guys. Bring 'em on!"
When Jimmy asked her whether she's glad Brad didn't pick her, Ashley said, "Yeah. ...I mean, I think it all turned out for the best!"
The new season of "The Bachelorette" premieres May 23 on ABC.
More The Bachelorette News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer