Ashley Hebert Is the New 'Bachelorette'
Ashley Hebert was not Brad Womack's match made in "The Bachelor" but she is determined to find her own fate through the show's spin-off "The Bachelorette". Just a few hours after Brad proposed to Emily Maynard, ABC announced through "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" that the dentist-to-be is their new bachelorette.
Jimmy Kimmel grilled Ashley on the "Bachelor" oath, asking her things like, "Do you promise, on national television, to date 25 men simultaneously without complaining?", "Do you promise to use the word 'amazing' between 8 and 40 times per show", and "Do you promise to make sure the hot tubs are clean and have enough chlorine and their bacteria levels are low?" To the latest, Ashley responded, "I'll do my best with that."
Ashley is a 26-year-old dental student from Maine who was in the final three of Brad's choice. "I feel like this season taught me so much about myself," Ashley told People. "It primed me for a new relationship. I'm ready to meet 25 new guys. Bring 'em on!"
When Jimmy asked her whether she's glad Brad didn't pick her, Ashley said, "Yeah. ...I mean, I think it all turned out for the best!"
The new season of "The Bachelorette" premieres May 23 on ABC.
More The Bachelorette News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest