Ashley Hebert Is the New 'Bachelorette'
Ashley Hebert was not Brad Womack's match made in "The Bachelor" but she is determined to find her own fate through the show's spin-off "The Bachelorette". Just a few hours after Brad proposed to Emily Maynard, ABC announced through "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" that the dentist-to-be is their new bachelorette.
Jimmy Kimmel grilled Ashley on the "Bachelor" oath, asking her things like, "Do you promise, on national television, to date 25 men simultaneously without complaining?", "Do you promise to use the word 'amazing' between 8 and 40 times per show", and "Do you promise to make sure the hot tubs are clean and have enough chlorine and their bacteria levels are low?" To the latest, Ashley responded, "I'll do my best with that."
Ashley is a 26-year-old dental student from Maine who was in the final three of Brad's choice. "I feel like this season taught me so much about myself," Ashley told People. "It primed me for a new relationship. I'm ready to meet 25 new guys. Bring 'em on!"
When Jimmy asked her whether she's glad Brad didn't pick her, Ashley said, "Yeah. ...I mean, I think it all turned out for the best!"
The new season of "The Bachelorette" premieres May 23 on ABC.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart