Ashley Hebert Is the New 'Bachelorette'
Ashley Hebert was not Brad Womack's match made in "The Bachelor" but she is determined to find her own fate through the show's spin-off "The Bachelorette". Just a few hours after Brad proposed to Emily Maynard, ABC announced through "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" that the dentist-to-be is their new bachelorette.
Jimmy Kimmel grilled Ashley on the "Bachelor" oath, asking her things like, "Do you promise, on national television, to date 25 men simultaneously without complaining?", "Do you promise to use the word 'amazing' between 8 and 40 times per show", and "Do you promise to make sure the hot tubs are clean and have enough chlorine and their bacteria levels are low?" To the latest, Ashley responded, "I'll do my best with that."
Ashley is a 26-year-old dental student from Maine who was in the final three of Brad's choice. "I feel like this season taught me so much about myself," Ashley told People. "It primed me for a new relationship. I'm ready to meet 25 new guys. Bring 'em on!"
When Jimmy asked her whether she's glad Brad didn't pick her, Ashley said, "Yeah. ...I mean, I think it all turned out for the best!"
The new season of "The Bachelorette" premieres May 23 on ABC.
More The Bachelorette News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard