Brad Womack Proposed to Emily Maynard on 'Bachelor' Finale
Emily Maynard, an event planner from West Virginia, captured the heart of Brad Womack and made him propose to her in several weeks. "The Bachelor", who did not find love the first time he was on the show, finally decided to pop the question to Emily and to deliver the bad news to Chantal O'Brien.
Brad said before standing on the altar, "I have never been more confident that I have made the right decision, found the right girl." He first called Chantal and told her, "It's simply a matter of me having stronger feelings for somebody else." Chantal cried and said, "You're an amazing person and Emily's very lucky. It just sucks 'cuz I felt so strongly." She was sent home in a white limo.
And then it came to Emily who wore a golden Tadashi Shoji gown. "You look stunning. It's not the first time you've taken my breath away," a nervous Brad complimented her first. He continued, "You're the one. You're it. So what I'm asking you is this: Please give me your forever. ...Give me the opportunity to love you for the rest of your life. I love you Emily." Emily replied, "I love you too."
He went down to one knee and presented the ring to her. "I would love that," a beaming Emily said. Brad slipped the ring in her finger and she called it "perfect".
The finale began with Brad's family coming for a visit to South Africa to grill on his final two choices. Brad's brother Wes thought Emily was "a little more reserved" but Emily made Brad's mom Pamela cry when she said that Brad has been such an angel in her life. "I think I'm looking at the girl that you're about to marry," Pamela told Brad.
On another news, ABC has renewed both "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" for season 16 and 7 respectively. The new bachelorette would be announced on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" special tonight and her season begins airing May 23.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'