'Bachelor' Update: Emily Still Wants to Marry Brad Despite His Temper
Following the season finale of "The Bachelor", ABC aired an "After the Final Rose" episode to give viewers an update on Brad Womack's relationship with the girl that he dumped, Chantal O'Brien, and the girl whom he proposed to, Emily Maynard. Chantal, for one, is still bitter about the rejection but she has moved on with another man.
It was awkward as expected when Brad and Chantal were put in the same room. He described the experience as something great and Chantal "deserved to be there". She particularly did not like this phrase, complaining Brad should have said that he kept her to the very last because he "felt" something for her and wanted her there.
Brad then moved to the subject that eased his position. He heard that Chantal is now dating someone and called him a lucky guy. Chantal confirmed that she is in a wonderful relationship but won't give name.
It was then Emily's turn to show up and spill about her relationship with fiance Brad. Turns out, they broke up for a while after the TV engagement but Brad said they would have known how to handle such thing before the marriage. Emily said that they are still engaged although not everything is smooth because he has a temper.
Furthermore, Emily admitted that she is not ready to get married because they need to figure each other out. One thing that she has to sacrifice is to move to Austin, Texas where Brad runs a chain of restaurants. Nevertheless, Emily said, "I know that he has put up with me in my worst of worst and he hasn't left me and I just love who he is as a person. I know I can't see my every day life without him in it, so yeah, I absolutely do see us getting married."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic