'Bachelor' Update: Emily Still Wants to Marry Brad Despite His Temper
Following the season finale of "The Bachelor", ABC aired an "After the Final Rose" episode to give viewers an update on Brad Womack's relationship with the girl that he dumped, Chantal O'Brien, and the girl whom he proposed to, Emily Maynard. Chantal, for one, is still bitter about the rejection but she has moved on with another man.
It was awkward as expected when Brad and Chantal were put in the same room. He described the experience as something great and Chantal "deserved to be there". She particularly did not like this phrase, complaining Brad should have said that he kept her to the very last because he "felt" something for her and wanted her there.
Brad then moved to the subject that eased his position. He heard that Chantal is now dating someone and called him a lucky guy. Chantal confirmed that she is in a wonderful relationship but won't give name.
It was then Emily's turn to show up and spill about her relationship with fiance Brad. Turns out, they broke up for a while after the TV engagement but Brad said they would have known how to handle such thing before the marriage. Emily said that they are still engaged although not everything is smooth because he has a temper.
Furthermore, Emily admitted that she is not ready to get married because they need to figure each other out. One thing that she has to sacrifice is to move to Austin, Texas where Brad runs a chain of restaurants. Nevertheless, Emily said, "I know that he has put up with me in my worst of worst and he hasn't left me and I just love who he is as a person. I know I can't see my every day life without him in it, so yeah, I absolutely do see us getting married."
More The Bachelor News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show