'Pretty Little Liars' Season 1 Finale Preview: The Truth
The time has come for "Pretty Little Liars" to end its first season. Now that Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are in possession of the information that Alison left them, the girls decide that it's time to finally put an end to "A" and the mystery surrounding their friend. But without certain proof that their hunch is right, how can the girls catch "A" in his/her own game?
And with little more than a video and hazy memories of the night that Alison disappeared, the Liars may have to turn to an unlikely source of information to help them put a stop to "A" once and for all - or so they think.
"For Whom the Bell Tolls" airs Monday, March 21 at 8 P.M. ET/PT but first fans can track all of A's moves in an all-day marathon starting at 11:00 A.M. ET/PT.
Speaking of the finale, Shay Mitchell who plays Emily told TV Squad, "All of the girls have dealt with so much the entire season, but nothing will compare to what they have to deal with in the season finale."
Ashley Benson who plays Hanna was more specific, revealing that the last five minutes are crucial. She said, "All four girls are put at high risks. We're pushed to our limits. We go through this huge obstacle course. I really can't tell you too much, but the last five minutes are unreal. You get very close to knowing who 'A' is. Insane things happen!"
The second season is set to premiere June 14.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner