Mila Kunis Didn't Come in Between Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel
Contrary to swirling speculation, Mila Kunis didn't come in between Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel. People magazine reported that a source close to Justin has slammed the rumor, insisting that "Mila had nothing to do with their break-up" before adding, "In fact, no one came between them. They decided their relationship ran its course and it was time to move on."
Responding to suggestion that Justin made his move on with Mila after the split, the insider was adamant that the "Friends with Benefits" co-stars are "not in a relationship." The source explained, "They star in a movie called 'Friends with Benefits' but they're just friends. That's it. They are not together."
In the meantime, Justin's ex Jessica has been spotted all smiles when leaving Cafe Entourage in Los Angeles on Saturday night, March 12. Enjoying a night out since announcing her break-up from the singer, the 29-year-old was dressed in jeans and a leather jacket with a long feathery earring. She was celebrating the birthday of her younger brother, Justin.
E! News also reported on another of Jessica's night out post the break-up. It took place at Soho House one night earlier on Friday, March 11. Words are, she and a group of friends enjoyed some male company. "She was sitting in between two guys who both seemed to be vying for her attention," so an observer shared.
"She was laughing and talking animatedly with both of them until another girlfriend wedged in on one side, and then the two began talking closely," the witness continued on. It was said that Jessica and her friends stayed there for several hours. They were seen laughing, drinking and eating.
More Mila Kunis News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen