Katherine Heigl Chops Off Locks for Short Do
Katherine Heigl is no stranger to changing look. Throughout the years, the Holly Berenson of "Life as We Know It" has gone from blond to brunette to a red head. She, however, made an even more drastic change recently as she chopped off her signature long tress and debuted a super-short platinum do.
The former star of "Grey's Anatomy" was first spotted with her new hairstyle on Thursday, March 10. She, at the time, came out to pick up a new puppy her friend dropped outside her Los Angeles home. Later that day, she was seen going out shopping for pet supplies in Calabasas accompanied by her mother.
The actress, who has recently filmed "New Year's Eve" in New York City, continued to show off her new do the next day on Friday, March 11. This time around, she went to grab lunch at Larchmont Bungalow in Los Angeles with her husband Josh Kelley and some friends.
Back in 2010, Katherine surprised many when she dyed her blond hair dark brown for "One for the Money". At the time, she admitted to Us Magazine, "I was pretty shocked at first, I was like, 'wow, it's dark. It took me a good day and a half to totally embrace it." She then added, "I say all the same stupid things - I just look different."
More Katherine Heigl News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host