Report: Lindsay Lohan Leaves Beach Pad After Tsunami Warning
Lindsay Lohan has temporarily left her beach pad in Venice, California, it has been claimed. According to TMZ, the "Labor Pains" actress has evacuated her condominium after the tsunami warning was issued for Southern California in the wake of the 8.9 magnitude earthquake that hit Japan on Friday, March 11.
Words are, the 24-year-old herself was not too worried about her beach area apartment, but decided to listen to sister Ali Lohan, who was pretty much anxious about the warning. Leaving her apartment for higher grounds, the "Freaky Friday" star has reportedly stayed at The Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills.
Lindsay wasn't the only celebrities evacuating in fear of tsunami. Summit Entertainment has recently confirmed that the cast and crew of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" have been evacuated from the set at Vancouver Island beach area in British Columbia to base camp. In the statement, the studio assured, "Everyone is safe and sound."
While tsunami warning was issued for Southern California, most of the U.S. state's region actually escaped harm. Still, powerful waves have battered ports and harbors in four Northern California counties, forcing California Government Jerry Brown to issue a state of emergency in Santa Cruz, San Mateo, Del Norte and Humboldt.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story