Report: Lindsay Lohan Leaves Beach Pad After Tsunami Warning
Lindsay Lohan has temporarily left her beach pad in Venice, California, it has been claimed. According to TMZ, the "Labor Pains" actress has evacuated her condominium after the tsunami warning was issued for Southern California in the wake of the 8.9 magnitude earthquake that hit Japan on Friday, March 11.
Words are, the 24-year-old herself was not too worried about her beach area apartment, but decided to listen to sister Ali Lohan, who was pretty much anxious about the warning. Leaving her apartment for higher grounds, the "Freaky Friday" star has reportedly stayed at The Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills.
Lindsay wasn't the only celebrities evacuating in fear of tsunami. Summit Entertainment has recently confirmed that the cast and crew of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" have been evacuated from the set at Vancouver Island beach area in British Columbia to base camp. In the statement, the studio assured, "Everyone is safe and sound."
While tsunami warning was issued for Southern California, most of the U.S. state's region actually escaped harm. Still, powerful waves have battered ports and harbors in four Northern California counties, forcing California Government Jerry Brown to issue a state of emergency in Santa Cruz, San Mateo, Del Norte and Humboldt.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off