Report: Lindsay Lohan Leaves Beach Pad After Tsunami Warning
Lindsay Lohan has temporarily left her beach pad in Venice, California, it has been claimed. According to TMZ, the "Labor Pains" actress has evacuated her condominium after the tsunami warning was issued for Southern California in the wake of the 8.9 magnitude earthquake that hit Japan on Friday, March 11.
Words are, the 24-year-old herself was not too worried about her beach area apartment, but decided to listen to sister Ali Lohan, who was pretty much anxious about the warning. Leaving her apartment for higher grounds, the "Freaky Friday" star has reportedly stayed at The Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills.
Lindsay wasn't the only celebrities evacuating in fear of tsunami. Summit Entertainment has recently confirmed that the cast and crew of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" have been evacuated from the set at Vancouver Island beach area in British Columbia to base camp. In the statement, the studio assured, "Everyone is safe and sound."
While tsunami warning was issued for Southern California, most of the U.S. state's region actually escaped harm. Still, powerful waves have battered ports and harbors in four Northern California counties, forcing California Government Jerry Brown to issue a state of emergency in Santa Cruz, San Mateo, Del Norte and Humboldt.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective