'Underworld 4: New Dawn' Set Pictures Emerge
"Underworld 4: New Dawn" is currently in production and some photos from the set have popped up online. Uploaded on Flickr, the images were mostly taken during the filming at Simon Fraser University.
Sandrine Holt was snapped on March 8, filming a scene with a male co-star on the stairs in front of the building while fake rain was poured on them. The day before, another actor Michael Ealy was spotted as he got ready to shoot his scene at Simon Fraser University's Convocation Mall.
Lead actress Kate Beckinsale was not seen anywhere near the shooting location but a stunt woman, who was allegedly dressed to resemble her character Selene, was seen preparing to jump from the window ledge of the building. The scene was filmed on March 4.
[Plot has been removed as requested by Sony Pictures Entertainment]
Swedish directing team Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein join forces to direct the upcoming action fantasy thriller that is scheduled to hit U.S. cinemas on January 20. It has not been revealed who will play Selene's daughter.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars