'Underworld 4: New Dawn' Set Pictures Emerge
"Underworld 4: New Dawn" is currently in production and some photos from the set have popped up online. Uploaded on Flickr, the images were mostly taken during the filming at Simon Fraser University.
Sandrine Holt was snapped on March 8, filming a scene with a male co-star on the stairs in front of the building while fake rain was poured on them. The day before, another actor Michael Ealy was spotted as he got ready to shoot his scene at Simon Fraser University's Convocation Mall.
Lead actress Kate Beckinsale was not seen anywhere near the shooting location but a stunt woman, who was allegedly dressed to resemble her character Selene, was seen preparing to jump from the window ledge of the building. The scene was filmed on March 4.
[Plot has been removed as requested by Sony Pictures Entertainment]
Swedish directing team Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein join forces to direct the upcoming action fantasy thriller that is scheduled to hit U.S. cinemas on January 20. It has not been revealed who will play Selene's daughter.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding