Miley Cyrus' 'SNL' Promo With Kenan Thompson
Miley Cyrus hung out with Kenan Thompson in a recording studio to promote her hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend, March 5. The guest-host played around with the recording panel, admitted that the gig is "pretty cool", made an impressive helicopter sound and messed around with Kenan's head.
Miley will become one of the youngest hosts in the history of "SNL". At 18 years old, she is listed among Drew Barrymore, Macaulay Culkin, Lindsay Lohan, Taylor Lautner and the Olsen Twins as the youngest hosts ever. Miley is expected to take part in a regular "SNL" sketch "The Miley Cyrus Show" which has Vanessa Bayer portraying the actress.
Although she is also a singer, Miley will not be pulling a double duty. The Strokes, who will soon release their fourth studio album called "Angles", would be the musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?