Miley Cyrus' 'SNL' Promo With Kenan Thompson
Miley Cyrus hung out with Kenan Thompson in a recording studio to promote her hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend, March 5. The guest-host played around with the recording panel, admitted that the gig is "pretty cool", made an impressive helicopter sound and messed around with Kenan's head.
Miley will become one of the youngest hosts in the history of "SNL". At 18 years old, she is listed among Drew Barrymore, Macaulay Culkin, Lindsay Lohan, Taylor Lautner and the Olsen Twins as the youngest hosts ever. Miley is expected to take part in a regular "SNL" sketch "The Miley Cyrus Show" which has Vanessa Bayer portraying the actress.
Although she is also a singer, Miley will not be pulling a double duty. The Strokes, who will soon release their fourth studio album called "Angles", would be the musical guest.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard