Miley Cyrus' 'SNL' Promo With Kenan Thompson
Miley Cyrus hung out with Kenan Thompson in a recording studio to promote her hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend, March 5. The guest-host played around with the recording panel, admitted that the gig is "pretty cool", made an impressive helicopter sound and messed around with Kenan's head.
Miley will become one of the youngest hosts in the history of "SNL". At 18 years old, she is listed among Drew Barrymore, Macaulay Culkin, Lindsay Lohan, Taylor Lautner and the Olsen Twins as the youngest hosts ever. Miley is expected to take part in a regular "SNL" sketch "The Miley Cyrus Show" which has Vanessa Bayer portraying the actress.
Although she is also a singer, Miley will not be pulling a double duty. The Strokes, who will soon release their fourth studio album called "Angles", would be the musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked