Miley Cyrus' 'SNL' Promo With Kenan Thompson
Miley Cyrus hung out with Kenan Thompson in a recording studio to promote her hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend, March 5. The guest-host played around with the recording panel, admitted that the gig is "pretty cool", made an impressive helicopter sound and messed around with Kenan's head.
Miley will become one of the youngest hosts in the history of "SNL". At 18 years old, she is listed among Drew Barrymore, Macaulay Culkin, Lindsay Lohan, Taylor Lautner and the Olsen Twins as the youngest hosts ever. Miley is expected to take part in a regular "SNL" sketch "The Miley Cyrus Show" which has Vanessa Bayer portraying the actress.
Although she is also a singer, Miley will not be pulling a double duty. The Strokes, who will soon release their fourth studio album called "Angles", would be the musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding