Miley Cyrus' 'SNL' Promo With Kenan Thompson
Miley Cyrus hung out with Kenan Thompson in a recording studio to promote her hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend, March 5. The guest-host played around with the recording panel, admitted that the gig is "pretty cool", made an impressive helicopter sound and messed around with Kenan's head.
Miley will become one of the youngest hosts in the history of "SNL". At 18 years old, she is listed among Drew Barrymore, Macaulay Culkin, Lindsay Lohan, Taylor Lautner and the Olsen Twins as the youngest hosts ever. Miley is expected to take part in a regular "SNL" sketch "The Miley Cyrus Show" which has Vanessa Bayer portraying the actress.
Although she is also a singer, Miley will not be pulling a double duty. The Strokes, who will soon release their fourth studio album called "Angles", would be the musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart