Lindsay Lohan NOT Getting Naked in New Book
Lindsay Lohan may be struggling to get new job but she is not so desperate that she agrees to get naked in a new book. The actress has been forced to deny the rumor following Daily Mirror's report that she signed a deal worth $3.4 million to appear in the book that will include "full frontal nudity" and "graphic shots".
To Gossip Cop, the troubled actress says the story is "absurd," and confirms that she is indeed doing a book, "but it's not even close to a sex book." She does not share any detail about the book but affirms, "I'm fully clothed in it."
Previously, an insider claimed, "Lindsay is struggling to get another break in Hollywood. There's a stigma attached to working with her and she is determined to change this - starting with the photographic book." The insider went on mentioning that Terry Richardson will take the pictures and James Franco will be featured in the book as well. "Terry Richardson has persuaded Lindsay and James to get involved."
"He has assured them it will be provocative but tasteful. There will be a lot of nakedness - some of it graphic and suggestive - but it will be a real statement book," it was added on Daily Mirror. "Obviously there will be comparisons to Madonna's 1992 'Sex' book. But James and Lindsay believe theirs will be classier." Unlike Lindsay who quickly denies the story, James' camp has not responded to the report.
Lindsay Lohan is recently said to star in a movie titled "Escaping The Game". The project tells a story about "celebrities that make it famous very quickly and can't handle every day life. As a result, they must fake their death to move and live on a hidden Island along with other celebrities that have faked their death in the past."
Sources said she might play alongside Chris Zylka in the movie which is expected to start production in June. Chris' rep gushed, "Chris and Lindsay are excited about the new film they are starring in together and they do have a romantic role together on screen. Other hopes for the film are Helen Mirren and maybe even a role for Justin Bieber."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake