First Character Posters From 'X-Men: First Class' Unleashed
The first two character posters from "X-Men: First Class" have landed online, featuring the protagonists Charles Xavier and Erik Lensher separately. The one-sheets want to highlight them before they take the names Professor X and Magneto respectively while still giving a glimpse at how they will look like in the future.
The two can be seen standing with their reflections on the water showing Professor X on a wheelchair and Magneto wearing his suit and helmet. While James McAvoy's Charles is featured with a background of a beautiful castle, Michael Fassbender's Erik is seen standing in front of a dull building.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga and follow Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr when they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants, to stop Armageddon.
Matthew Vaughn serves behind the lens for the action sci-fi movie with the likes of January Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Jennifer Lawrence, Kevin Bacon and Benjamin Walker supporting the cast ensemble. 20th Century Fox will drop the film in U.S. theaters on June 3.
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon