First Character Posters From 'X-Men: First Class' Unleashed
The first two character posters from "X-Men: First Class" have landed online, featuring the protagonists Charles Xavier and Erik Lensher separately. The one-sheets want to highlight them before they take the names Professor X and Magneto respectively while still giving a glimpse at how they will look like in the future.
The two can be seen standing with their reflections on the water showing Professor X on a wheelchair and Magneto wearing his suit and helmet. While James McAvoy's Charles is featured with a background of a beautiful castle, Michael Fassbender's Erik is seen standing in front of a dull building.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga and follow Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr when they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants, to stop Armageddon.
Matthew Vaughn serves behind the lens for the action sci-fi movie with the likes of January Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Jennifer Lawrence, Kevin Bacon and Benjamin Walker supporting the cast ensemble. 20th Century Fox will drop the film in U.S. theaters on June 3.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'