First Character Posters From 'X-Men: First Class' Unleashed
The first two character posters from "X-Men: First Class" have landed online, featuring the protagonists Charles Xavier and Erik Lensher separately. The one-sheets want to highlight them before they take the names Professor X and Magneto respectively while still giving a glimpse at how they will look like in the future.
The two can be seen standing with their reflections on the water showing Professor X on a wheelchair and Magneto wearing his suit and helmet. While James McAvoy's Charles is featured with a background of a beautiful castle, Michael Fassbender's Erik is seen standing in front of a dull building.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga and follow Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr when they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants, to stop Armageddon.
Matthew Vaughn serves behind the lens for the action sci-fi movie with the likes of January Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Jennifer Lawrence, Kevin Bacon and Benjamin Walker supporting the cast ensemble. 20th Century Fox will drop the film in U.S. theaters on June 3.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group