'Pretty Little Liars' 1.19 Preview: A Person of Interest
In the next "Pretty Little Liars", crying wolf to the cops only causes more trouble for Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer. After a shocking revelation from the police, the spotlight is turned on four little liars who look to be crying wolf.
But with everything pointing to Ian, how could the girls be wrong? Or could this be just another game "A" is playing with them? With the cops now demanding answers from Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer, will the girls come clean about "A," or are some secrets better left unspoken?
Meanwhile, secret relationships take a toll on some of the Liars while others blossom. Love is not for the faint of heart. "A Person of Interest" airs February 28 on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik