'Pretty Little Liars' 1.19 Preview: A Person of Interest
In the next "Pretty Little Liars", crying wolf to the cops only causes more trouble for Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer. After a shocking revelation from the police, the spotlight is turned on four little liars who look to be crying wolf.
But with everything pointing to Ian, how could the girls be wrong? Or could this be just another game "A" is playing with them? With the cops now demanding answers from Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer, will the girls come clean about "A," or are some secrets better left unspoken?
Meanwhile, secret relationships take a toll on some of the Liars while others blossom. Love is not for the faint of heart. "A Person of Interest" airs February 28 on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance