'Pretty Little Liars' 1.19 Preview: A Person of Interest
In the next "Pretty Little Liars", crying wolf to the cops only causes more trouble for Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer. After a shocking revelation from the police, the spotlight is turned on four little liars who look to be crying wolf.
But with everything pointing to Ian, how could the girls be wrong? Or could this be just another game "A" is playing with them? With the cops now demanding answers from Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer, will the girls come clean about "A," or are some secrets better left unspoken?
Meanwhile, secret relationships take a toll on some of the Liars while others blossom. Love is not for the faint of heart. "A Person of Interest" airs February 28 on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'