'Pretty Little Liars' 1.19 Preview: A Person of Interest
In the next "Pretty Little Liars", crying wolf to the cops only causes more trouble for Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer. After a shocking revelation from the police, the spotlight is turned on four little liars who look to be crying wolf.
But with everything pointing to Ian, how could the girls be wrong? Or could this be just another game "A" is playing with them? With the cops now demanding answers from Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer, will the girls come clean about "A," or are some secrets better left unspoken?
Meanwhile, secret relationships take a toll on some of the Liars while others blossom. Love is not for the faint of heart. "A Person of Interest" airs February 28 on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash