'Pretty Little Liars' 1.19 Preview: A Person of Interest
In the next "Pretty Little Liars", crying wolf to the cops only causes more trouble for Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer. After a shocking revelation from the police, the spotlight is turned on four little liars who look to be crying wolf.
But with everything pointing to Ian, how could the girls be wrong? Or could this be just another game "A" is playing with them? With the cops now demanding answers from Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer, will the girls come clean about "A," or are some secrets better left unspoken?
Meanwhile, secret relationships take a toll on some of the Liars while others blossom. Love is not for the faint of heart. "A Person of Interest" airs February 28 on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna