Justin Bieber Calls Lady GaGa's Grammy Egg 'Weird'
At least there is one celebrity who is not amazed by Lady GaGa's costume at the 2011 Grammy Awards. Justin Bieber has called her red carpet arrival, in which she came in a giant egg, "weird" when appearing on "Chelsea Lately" on Monday night, February 14, adding "I don't know, people say it's artistic and stuff, I'm like, 'You're an egg.' "
Still, he came in defense of the dance queen. "She was probably just trying to save her voice or something. She didn't want to talk to a lot of people. She was trying to do something creative," Justin shared his assumption.
Justin was also confused about GaGa's meat dress at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards. "She went for a hug [at the 2010 VMAs] and I was like, 'Oh, let's hold up on that. You have meat on you!' " he recalled. "I thought both [the egg and the meat dress] were weird."
GaGa has just revealed that she spent 72 hours in the giant egg, which she called a vessel. "I was in there for about 72 hours, and it was a very creative experience, and it was time for me to prepare and really think about the meaning of ['Born This Way', which she performed on stage] and get prepared for the performance. I really wanted to be born on stage," she claimed.
Lady GaGa went home with multiple awards from the prize-giving event, including Best Pop Vocal Album for "The Fame Monster". Justin Bieber, meanwhile, lost Best New Artist title to Esperanza Spalding. Opening up about his feeling, he told Chelsea Handler, "Yeah. I'm not going to lie. People were expecting me to say something else, but I'm disappointed. I'm really excited for [Esperanza Spalding]. She worked hard."
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'