Owen Wilson's 'Hall Pass' Gets New Clips
Owen Wilson's Rick and Jason Sudeikis' Fred get a hall pass from their wives when the two men begin to show signs of restlessness at home and a preview to their actions during one week of freedom to do whatever they want has been obtained in form of new clips. The men are excited about it and they start flirting with other women, while their wives are worrying about them.
Getting a hall pass sounds like a dream come true for Rick and Fred at first. But it isn't long before they discover that their expectations of the single life-and themselves-are completely, and hilariously, out of sync with reality.
Jenna Fischer and Christina Applegate are cast as Owen Wilson's and Jason Sudeikis' wives, with Alyssa Milano, Derek Waters, Alexandra Daddario, Richard Jenkins and many more supporting the cast ensemble. Directed by Peter Farrelly and Bobby Farrelly, drama comedy "Hall Pass" will entertain moviegoers Stateside starting February 25.
'Hall Pass' clip 'I got a hall pass!':
'Hall Pass' clip 'I'm taking a mental photograph':
'Hall Pass' clip 'I pretend to be asleep':
'Hall Pass' clip 'The best place to meet girls':
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards