Marion Cotillard Reportedly Cast in 'The Dark Knight Rises'
Marion Cotillard could be the new addition to "The Dark Knight Rises" cast line-up. French paper Le Figaro (via Batman-News.com) reports that the France-born beauty will join the production of the third Batman movie from Christopher Nolan this summer in Los Angeles.
The report raises doubt to some people as Cotillard is now expecting, but the publication claims that she will still be able to do one movie this year and she lands her choice on "Dark Knight Rises". If she does sign up for the movie, she will reunite with Nolan and Tom Hardy who previously directed and starred in "Inception" respectively.
"The Dark Knight Rises" has booked Christian Bale to reprise his role as Bruce Wayne, and Anne Hathaway to play Selina Kyle. Hardy is set to be a villain named Bane and another "Inception" actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt is said also cast in the movie. The movie is set for July 20, 2012 release in the U.S.
Marion Cotillard has landed roles in a number of films like "La Vie en Rose", "Public Enemies" and "Nine". She recently pulled herself out of David Cronenberg's "Cosmopolis", citing a "scheduling conflict."
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip