Grammy Awards 2011: Gwyneth Paltrow Went Wild on Cee-Lo Duet
If Gwyneth Paltrow appeared to be nervous and careful at Country Music Association last year, she showed none of that at the Sunday, February 13 ceremony of 2011 Grammy Awards. Wearing an all-black suit with plunging V neck, the musical act surprisingly got on top of the piano played by Cee-Lo and crawled.
Cee-Lo began the first half of the song solo before Paltrow descended from the stairs and joined him in the second verse. She and the Gnarls Barkley star exchanged hate comments and she perched on top of the grand piano and later stood up tall.
This is the second time Paltrow and Cee-Lo performed a live duet of his single "F**k You" which is tamed down to "Forget You" for televised events. At the Grammys, these two were assisted by muppets who helped as backing singers and instruments players.
Jim Henson Company CEO Brian Henson said about the stage inspiration, "We have a live theater show in New York called 'Stuffed and Unstrung,' and we've taken a bunch of the characters from that cast and made them into a band and backup singers for Cee Lo. He'll be backed by puppets who will make up a very weird and cool band."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen