Grammy Awards 2011: Gwyneth Paltrow Went Wild on Cee-Lo Duet
If Gwyneth Paltrow appeared to be nervous and careful at Country Music Association last year, she showed none of that at the Sunday, February 13 ceremony of 2011 Grammy Awards. Wearing an all-black suit with plunging V neck, the musical act surprisingly got on top of the piano played by Cee-Lo and crawled.
Cee-Lo began the first half of the song solo before Paltrow descended from the stairs and joined him in the second verse. She and the Gnarls Barkley star exchanged hate comments and she perched on top of the grand piano and later stood up tall.
This is the second time Paltrow and Cee-Lo performed a live duet of his single "F**k You" which is tamed down to "Forget You" for televised events. At the Grammys, these two were assisted by muppets who helped as backing singers and instruments players.
Jim Henson Company CEO Brian Henson said about the stage inspiration, "We have a live theater show in New York called 'Stuffed and Unstrung,' and we've taken a bunch of the characters from that cast and made them into a band and backup singers for Cee Lo. He'll be backed by puppets who will make up a very weird and cool band."
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly