Grammy Awards 2011: Gwyneth Paltrow Went Wild on Cee-Lo Duet
If Gwyneth Paltrow appeared to be nervous and careful at Country Music Association last year, she showed none of that at the Sunday, February 13 ceremony of 2011 Grammy Awards. Wearing an all-black suit with plunging V neck, the musical act surprisingly got on top of the piano played by Cee-Lo and crawled.
Cee-Lo began the first half of the song solo before Paltrow descended from the stairs and joined him in the second verse. She and the Gnarls Barkley star exchanged hate comments and she perched on top of the grand piano and later stood up tall.
This is the second time Paltrow and Cee-Lo performed a live duet of his single "F**k You" which is tamed down to "Forget You" for televised events. At the Grammys, these two were assisted by muppets who helped as backing singers and instruments players.
Jim Henson Company CEO Brian Henson said about the stage inspiration, "We have a live theater show in New York called 'Stuffed and Unstrung,' and we've taken a bunch of the characters from that cast and made them into a band and backup singers for Cee Lo. He'll be backed by puppets who will make up a very weird and cool band."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'