Grammy Awards 2011: Gwyneth Paltrow Went Wild on Cee-Lo Duet
If Gwyneth Paltrow appeared to be nervous and careful at Country Music Association last year, she showed none of that at the Sunday, February 13 ceremony of 2011 Grammy Awards. Wearing an all-black suit with plunging V neck, the musical act surprisingly got on top of the piano played by Cee-Lo and crawled.
Cee-Lo began the first half of the song solo before Paltrow descended from the stairs and joined him in the second verse. She and the Gnarls Barkley star exchanged hate comments and she perched on top of the grand piano and later stood up tall.
This is the second time Paltrow and Cee-Lo performed a live duet of his single "F**k You" which is tamed down to "Forget You" for televised events. At the Grammys, these two were assisted by muppets who helped as backing singers and instruments players.
Jim Henson Company CEO Brian Henson said about the stage inspiration, "We have a live theater show in New York called 'Stuffed and Unstrung,' and we've taken a bunch of the characters from that cast and made them into a band and backup singers for Cee Lo. He'll be backed by puppets who will make up a very weird and cool band."
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'