2011 Grammys: Katy Perry Sings 'Not Like the Movies' and 'Teenage Dream'
Katy Perry mixes slow-beat and up-beat performances at the 2011 Grammy Awards. After introduced by Neil Patrick Harris as the recipient of four nominations, she shows up in a princess-like frock and sings "Not Like the Movies" from her latest album "Teenage Dream" while sitting on a sparkly swing.
Katy gives extra entertainment to the audience by showing up for the first time footage from her wedding with Russell Brand. As she is lifted into the air, the footage is projected on a curtain behind her and shows her and the British comedian kissing on their big day.
After the mellow performance, Katy is back to her cheering route by delivering "Teenage Dream". "This one goes out to all the Valentine lovers!" she shouts to the audience. She is joined by dancers dressing in red outfits on the stage fitted with neon heart-shaped set pieces and monitors dappled with heart-shaped candy pieces.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back