2011 Grammys: Katy Perry Sings 'Not Like the Movies' and 'Teenage Dream'
Katy Perry mixes slow-beat and up-beat performances at the 2011 Grammy Awards. After introduced by Neil Patrick Harris as the recipient of four nominations, she shows up in a princess-like frock and sings "Not Like the Movies" from her latest album "Teenage Dream" while sitting on a sparkly swing.
Katy gives extra entertainment to the audience by showing up for the first time footage from her wedding with Russell Brand. As she is lifted into the air, the footage is projected on a curtain behind her and shows her and the British comedian kissing on their big day.
After the mellow performance, Katy is back to her cheering route by delivering "Teenage Dream". "This one goes out to all the Valentine lovers!" she shouts to the audience. She is joined by dancers dressing in red outfits on the stage fitted with neon heart-shaped set pieces and monitors dappled with heart-shaped candy pieces.
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...