2011 Grammys: Katy Perry Sings 'Not Like the Movies' and 'Teenage Dream'
Katy Perry mixes slow-beat and up-beat performances at the 2011 Grammy Awards. After introduced by Neil Patrick Harris as the recipient of four nominations, she shows up in a princess-like frock and sings "Not Like the Movies" from her latest album "Teenage Dream" while sitting on a sparkly swing.
Katy gives extra entertainment to the audience by showing up for the first time footage from her wedding with Russell Brand. As she is lifted into the air, the footage is projected on a curtain behind her and shows her and the British comedian kissing on their big day.
After the mellow performance, Katy is back to her cheering route by delivering "Teenage Dream". "This one goes out to all the Valentine lovers!" she shouts to the audience. She is joined by dancers dressing in red outfits on the stage fitted with neon heart-shaped set pieces and monitors dappled with heart-shaped candy pieces.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen