2011 Grammys: Katy Perry Sings 'Not Like the Movies' and 'Teenage Dream'
Katy Perry mixes slow-beat and up-beat performances at the 2011 Grammy Awards. After introduced by Neil Patrick Harris as the recipient of four nominations, she shows up in a princess-like frock and sings "Not Like the Movies" from her latest album "Teenage Dream" while sitting on a sparkly swing.
Katy gives extra entertainment to the audience by showing up for the first time footage from her wedding with Russell Brand. As she is lifted into the air, the footage is projected on a curtain behind her and shows her and the British comedian kissing on their big day.
After the mellow performance, Katy is back to her cheering route by delivering "Teenage Dream". "This one goes out to all the Valentine lovers!" she shouts to the audience. She is joined by dancers dressing in red outfits on the stage fitted with neon heart-shaped set pieces and monitors dappled with heart-shaped candy pieces.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs