2011 Grammys: Katy Perry Sings 'Not Like the Movies' and 'Teenage Dream'
Katy Perry mixes slow-beat and up-beat performances at the 2011 Grammy Awards. After introduced by Neil Patrick Harris as the recipient of four nominations, she shows up in a princess-like frock and sings "Not Like the Movies" from her latest album "Teenage Dream" while sitting on a sparkly swing.
Katy gives extra entertainment to the audience by showing up for the first time footage from her wedding with Russell Brand. As she is lifted into the air, the footage is projected on a curtain behind her and shows her and the British comedian kissing on their big day.
After the mellow performance, Katy is back to her cheering route by delivering "Teenage Dream". "This one goes out to all the Valentine lovers!" she shouts to the audience. She is joined by dancers dressing in red outfits on the stage fitted with neon heart-shaped set pieces and monitors dappled with heart-shaped candy pieces.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video