'Glee' Songs From 'Comeback' Episode Flood the Web
Next week on "Comeback", "Glee" will cover various songs from the recent "Baby" by Justin Bieber and "Sing" by My Chemical Romance to older track like "Take Me or Leave Me" from rock opera "Rent". Ahead of the February 15 airing, some of the remixed songs featured in the episode have hit the web.
Chord Overstreet plays his take on "Baby" - the Sam Evans depicter starts a tribute band in the upcoming episode and plays a rendition of the tween hit single in the music room. The New Direction gang team up for "Sing" collaboration, and Lea Michele's Rachel Berry revamps the "Rent" song.
Ashley Fink, who guest stars as the New Direction newest member, will tackle The Waitresses' "I Know What Boys Like". Overstreet will once again cover Bieber's song "Somebody to Love", this time around joining forces with Kevin McHale's Artie Abrams.
"Glee" will return to the road this year for a bigger and updated traveling show which runs in 16 big cities across North America. They will kick it off on May 21 at Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas and wrap it up on June 18 at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale. They will be performing songs from some of the most beloved moments of the TV series, including "Empire State of Mind", "Toxic" and "Don't Stop Believin' ".
The rendition of "Take Me or Leave Me" can be streamed in the following audio, and the rest can be found on mjsbigblog.
More Glee News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars