'Glee' Songs From 'Comeback' Episode Flood the Web
Next week on "Comeback", "Glee" will cover various songs from the recent "Baby" by Justin Bieber and "Sing" by My Chemical Romance to older track like "Take Me or Leave Me" from rock opera "Rent". Ahead of the February 15 airing, some of the remixed songs featured in the episode have hit the web.
Chord Overstreet plays his take on "Baby" - the Sam Evans depicter starts a tribute band in the upcoming episode and plays a rendition of the tween hit single in the music room. The New Direction gang team up for "Sing" collaboration, and Lea Michele's Rachel Berry revamps the "Rent" song.
Ashley Fink, who guest stars as the New Direction newest member, will tackle The Waitresses' "I Know What Boys Like". Overstreet will once again cover Bieber's song "Somebody to Love", this time around joining forces with Kevin McHale's Artie Abrams.
"Glee" will return to the road this year for a bigger and updated traveling show which runs in 16 big cities across North America. They will kick it off on May 21 at Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas and wrap it up on June 18 at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale. They will be performing songs from some of the most beloved moments of the TV series, including "Empire State of Mind", "Toxic" and "Don't Stop Believin' ".
The rendition of "Take Me or Leave Me" can be streamed in the following audio, and the rest can be found on mjsbigblog.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation