'Glee' Songs From 'Comeback' Episode Flood the Web
Next week on "Comeback", "Glee" will cover various songs from the recent "Baby" by Justin Bieber and "Sing" by My Chemical Romance to older track like "Take Me or Leave Me" from rock opera "Rent". Ahead of the February 15 airing, some of the remixed songs featured in the episode have hit the web.
Chord Overstreet plays his take on "Baby" - the Sam Evans depicter starts a tribute band in the upcoming episode and plays a rendition of the tween hit single in the music room. The New Direction gang team up for "Sing" collaboration, and Lea Michele's Rachel Berry revamps the "Rent" song.
Ashley Fink, who guest stars as the New Direction newest member, will tackle The Waitresses' "I Know What Boys Like". Overstreet will once again cover Bieber's song "Somebody to Love", this time around joining forces with Kevin McHale's Artie Abrams.
"Glee" will return to the road this year for a bigger and updated traveling show which runs in 16 big cities across North America. They will kick it off on May 21 at Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas and wrap it up on June 18 at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale. They will be performing songs from some of the most beloved moments of the TV series, including "Empire State of Mind", "Toxic" and "Don't Stop Believin' ".
The rendition of "Take Me or Leave Me" can be streamed in the following audio, and the rest can be found on mjsbigblog.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell