Heidi Montag Reacts to Bravo Exec's 'Hurtful' Comments
Heidi Montag is officially at war with Andy Cohen. The Executive Vice President of Original Programming and Development for Bravo previously tweeted "Hell no!" when Heidi's husband Spencer Pratt announced that she would be in talks to join "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills".
In his second attempt to clarify his opinion towards the casting, Cohen said on his show "Watch What Happens Live" on Thursday, February 10, "Professionally, I'm not supposed to discuss any negotiations so I have to parse my words here. That trash is delusional and I would sooner stab ...knives into my own eyes than see her on this network."
He twisted the knife even deeper, taking a jab at Heidi's attempt to get publicity everywhere. He said, "But good news, Heidi, you're on my show tonight, because you're the Jackhole of the Week."
The harsh words have apparently traveled to Heidi's ears and she is not happy. In a statement to People, the former "The Hills" star said, "Andy's tasteless remarks were hurtful and completely unnecessary. I was simply being playful. I'm well aware I'm not the right demo for that show, but Andy Cohen took it to a malicious place. I have always been a fan of the Housewives franchise and I don't appreciate being bullied."
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'