Heidi Montag Reacts to Bravo Exec's 'Hurtful' Comments
Heidi Montag is officially at war with Andy Cohen. The Executive Vice President of Original Programming and Development for Bravo previously tweeted "Hell no!" when Heidi's husband Spencer Pratt announced that she would be in talks to join "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills".
In his second attempt to clarify his opinion towards the casting, Cohen said on his show "Watch What Happens Live" on Thursday, February 10, "Professionally, I'm not supposed to discuss any negotiations so I have to parse my words here. That trash is delusional and I would sooner stab ...knives into my own eyes than see her on this network."
He twisted the knife even deeper, taking a jab at Heidi's attempt to get publicity everywhere. He said, "But good news, Heidi, you're on my show tonight, because you're the Jackhole of the Week."
The harsh words have apparently traveled to Heidi's ears and she is not happy. In a statement to People, the former "The Hills" star said, "Andy's tasteless remarks were hurtful and completely unnecessary. I was simply being playful. I'm well aware I'm not the right demo for that show, but Andy Cohen took it to a malicious place. I have always been a fan of the Housewives franchise and I don't appreciate being bullied."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism