Lady GaGa's New Single 'Born This Way' Arrives in Full
The wait is over. Lady GaGa's much-awaited single "Born This Way" has finally been unearthed. It's a club-worthy track which is the first offering of GaGa's new album of the same name "Born This Way" which is due across United States on May 23.
"My mama told me when I was young, we are all born superstars/ She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on, in the glass of her boudoir/ 'There's nothin wrong with lovin who you are,' she said, 'cause he made you perfect, babe'/ 'So hold your head up girl and you'll go far, listen to me when I say'."
Of the gay anthem, she said in an interview with Vogue, "I wrote ['Born This Way'] in 10 f**king minutes. .. And it is a completely magical message song. And after I wrote it, the gates just opened, and the songs kept coming. It was like an immaculate conception."
More Lady GaGa News
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala