Russell Brand, Ricky Gervais and More Simpsonized
Al Jean and his team first teased "The Simpsons" fans with an animated version of Halle Berry who is hard to be portrayed "bad". They have now unleashed the rest of the Hollywood movie icons who will attend the special Oscar episode called "Angry Dad: The Movie".
Bart's cartoon about an angry dad is turned into "Angry Dad: The Movie" and quickly becomes a critics' favorite. When Russell Brand (guest-voicing as himself) presents the Golden Globe to Bart's film, Homer usurps the podium and gives his own acceptance speech. The film's winning streak continues with Homer taking credit at each ceremony, so when "Angry Dad" receives an Oscar nomination, Bart keeps it a secret.
With the help of DJ Kwanzaa (guest voice JB Smoove), Homer and Marge arrive at the ceremony just as Halle Berry (guest-voicing as herself) presents the award. Bart's fellow nominee, Nick Park (guest-voicing as himself), helps him realize that creating a film is a team effort, and Bart gives credit where credit is due.
The Oscar episode airs on February 20, just one week before the actual Academy Awards ceremony. In addition to Halle, Russell and Nick, the picture also debuted another look of Ricky Gervais. This is not the first time the recent Golden Globes host is simpsonized. He appeared back in 2006 when he wrote and co-starred in "Homer Simpson, This Is Your Wife".
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass