Russell Brand, Ricky Gervais and More Simpsonized
Al Jean and his team first teased "The Simpsons" fans with an animated version of Halle Berry who is hard to be portrayed "bad". They have now unleashed the rest of the Hollywood movie icons who will attend the special Oscar episode called "Angry Dad: The Movie".
Bart's cartoon about an angry dad is turned into "Angry Dad: The Movie" and quickly becomes a critics' favorite. When Russell Brand (guest-voicing as himself) presents the Golden Globe to Bart's film, Homer usurps the podium and gives his own acceptance speech. The film's winning streak continues with Homer taking credit at each ceremony, so when "Angry Dad" receives an Oscar nomination, Bart keeps it a secret.
With the help of DJ Kwanzaa (guest voice JB Smoove), Homer and Marge arrive at the ceremony just as Halle Berry (guest-voicing as herself) presents the award. Bart's fellow nominee, Nick Park (guest-voicing as himself), helps him realize that creating a film is a team effort, and Bart gives credit where credit is due.
The Oscar episode airs on February 20, just one week before the actual Academy Awards ceremony. In addition to Halle, Russell and Nick, the picture also debuted another look of Ricky Gervais. This is not the first time the recent Golden Globes host is simpsonized. He appeared back in 2006 when he wrote and co-starred in "Homer Simpson, This Is Your Wife".
More Russell Brand News
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures