'Off the Map' 1.06 Preview: Ryan's Secret Revealed
In the next episode of "Off the Map", the doctors face one of their toughest challenges so far when they are pushed to operate without medication help. When a robbery leaves the clinic without any medication, Otis has to face his personal demons with sobriety in order to save a patient, and Ryan meets a young patient with a disease she is far too familiar with.
Speaking of Ryan, this would be a very big episode of her. "She has this great backstory that is finally revealed in episode 6 - it's a wowza, cartoon eyes coming out of their sockets moment that they told me in that first meeting. The minute they told me why she was this impulsive free spirit I was very interested," Rachelle Lefevre who portrays the character said in an interview with NY Post.
She continued, "I will say that, people tend to make things overly complicated for themselves - so much about human behavior is about not dealing with your feelings and Ryan runs so far in the other direction that when you finally figure out her 'secret', you want to say to her, 'are you effing crazy? This is how you're dealing with this?' She's not insane, she's just damaged and terrified from this thing that she's running from."
"It's Good" airs Wednesday, February 16.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked