Nick Jonas Appears in New 'Mr. Sunshine' Promo
In its last-minute attempt to promote "Mr. Sunshine", ABC releases a lengthy promo that has a brief glimpse of Nick Jonas. The Jonas Brothers star is the guest star of second episode which airs February 16. He is playing a teen pop star who is about to perform at a second-rate stadium managed by Matthew Perry's character.
The synopsis says, "As Ben contends with catering to Eli's needs, he must also keep the rest of the employees from being distracted by the fake contest and get the arena ready in time for Eli's performance." Nick is playing Eli who in the promo slams the door in front of Ben.
Speaking of how Nick ends up on the show, Matthew admitted that he has no clue who the singer was until the producers suggested him. "I had a vague understanding of who the Jonas Brothers is, very vague," the actor told Ellen DeGeneres. "But it was my job to call him and ask him if he's gonna be on the show, so I had to learn very quickly who he was."
Several photos of Eli and Ben have also been released.
Perry Talking About Nick Jonas:
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed