'Bombshell' Rose McGowan Joins 'Law & Order: SVU'
NBC has announced the appearance of Rose McGowan in one of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" upcoming episodes. McGowan, who formerly played Paige on "Charmed", has landed a guest starring role for the upcoming spring episode of the TV series.
"SVU" executive producer Neal Baer stated at the Writer's Guild Awards, "Our episode is called Bombshell and Rose McGowan is the ultimate bombshell". The former fiancee of rocker Marilyn Manson will play a grifter character named Cassandra who hits swinging men who frequent sex clubs. Having experience in such several dark films as "Scream" and "The Black Dahlia", McGowan won't have any barrier to assist the Cassandra character.
On another news, the rumor of making this series into 13th season has arisen. The stars, Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni, hope that there will be more than just 12 seasons. Telling TV Guide, Hargitay hopes that Olivia Benson, the character she played, will have a family and feel joy instead of pains. "We're in discussions," Hargitay said.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna