'Bombshell' Rose McGowan Joins 'Law & Order: SVU'
NBC has announced the appearance of Rose McGowan in one of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" upcoming episodes. McGowan, who formerly played Paige on "Charmed", has landed a guest starring role for the upcoming spring episode of the TV series.
"SVU" executive producer Neal Baer stated at the Writer's Guild Awards, "Our episode is called Bombshell and Rose McGowan is the ultimate bombshell". The former fiancee of rocker Marilyn Manson will play a grifter character named Cassandra who hits swinging men who frequent sex clubs. Having experience in such several dark films as "Scream" and "The Black Dahlia", McGowan won't have any barrier to assist the Cassandra character.
On another news, the rumor of making this series into 13th season has arisen. The stars, Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni, hope that there will be more than just 12 seasons. Telling TV Guide, Hargitay hopes that Olivia Benson, the character she played, will have a family and feel joy instead of pains. "We're in discussions," Hargitay said.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child