'Bombshell' Rose McGowan Joins 'Law & Order: SVU'
NBC has announced the appearance of Rose McGowan in one of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" upcoming episodes. McGowan, who formerly played Paige on "Charmed", has landed a guest starring role for the upcoming spring episode of the TV series.
"SVU" executive producer Neal Baer stated at the Writer's Guild Awards, "Our episode is called Bombshell and Rose McGowan is the ultimate bombshell". The former fiancee of rocker Marilyn Manson will play a grifter character named Cassandra who hits swinging men who frequent sex clubs. Having experience in such several dark films as "Scream" and "The Black Dahlia", McGowan won't have any barrier to assist the Cassandra character.
On another news, the rumor of making this series into 13th season has arisen. The stars, Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni, hope that there will be more than just 12 seasons. Telling TV Guide, Hargitay hopes that Olivia Benson, the character she played, will have a family and feel joy instead of pains. "We're in discussions," Hargitay said.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama