'Bombshell' Rose McGowan Joins 'Law & Order: SVU'
NBC has announced the appearance of Rose McGowan in one of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" upcoming episodes. McGowan, who formerly played Paige on "Charmed", has landed a guest starring role for the upcoming spring episode of the TV series.
"SVU" executive producer Neal Baer stated at the Writer's Guild Awards, "Our episode is called Bombshell and Rose McGowan is the ultimate bombshell". The former fiancee of rocker Marilyn Manson will play a grifter character named Cassandra who hits swinging men who frequent sex clubs. Having experience in such several dark films as "Scream" and "The Black Dahlia", McGowan won't have any barrier to assist the Cassandra character.
On another news, the rumor of making this series into 13th season has arisen. The stars, Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni, hope that there will be more than just 12 seasons. Telling TV Guide, Hargitay hopes that Olivia Benson, the character she played, will have a family and feel joy instead of pains. "We're in discussions," Hargitay said.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death