'Bombshell' Rose McGowan Joins 'Law & Order: SVU'
NBC has announced the appearance of Rose McGowan in one of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" upcoming episodes. McGowan, who formerly played Paige on "Charmed", has landed a guest starring role for the upcoming spring episode of the TV series.
"SVU" executive producer Neal Baer stated at the Writer's Guild Awards, "Our episode is called Bombshell and Rose McGowan is the ultimate bombshell". The former fiancee of rocker Marilyn Manson will play a grifter character named Cassandra who hits swinging men who frequent sex clubs. Having experience in such several dark films as "Scream" and "The Black Dahlia", McGowan won't have any barrier to assist the Cassandra character.
On another news, the rumor of making this series into 13th season has arisen. The stars, Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni, hope that there will be more than just 12 seasons. Telling TV Guide, Hargitay hopes that Olivia Benson, the character she played, will have a family and feel joy instead of pains. "We're in discussions," Hargitay said.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl