'Letterman' Scores QB Aaron Rodgers' Appearance
Aaron Rodgers led the Green Bay Packers to victory at Super Bowl XLV on Sunday, February 6, making him not only the most-sought player at this era but also a highly-demanded guest of talk shows. CBS was the quick one to catch the quarterback, booking him for an appearance at "Late Show with David Letterman".
Rodgers would pay David Letterman a visit on Monday, February 7, CBS announced via Twitter. He is expected to talk about the victory as well as his new crowning as MVP. Rodgers completes 24 of 39 passes for 304 yards and three touchdowns with a passer rating of 111.5.
"It's a special honor to be one of the leaders of this football team," Rodgers said in a press conference after the game. "But I said it once, I'll say it again, no one person wins a game by themselves. Individually, it's top of the mountain, my sport, my profession. It's what you dream about as a kid."
*Update: Ellen DeGeneres also tweeted to Rodgers, "You did it and it was spectacular! See you very soon. Love, your celebrity crush."
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role