'Letterman' Scores QB Aaron Rodgers' Appearance
Aaron Rodgers led the Green Bay Packers to victory at Super Bowl XLV on Sunday, February 6, making him not only the most-sought player at this era but also a highly-demanded guest of talk shows. CBS was the quick one to catch the quarterback, booking him for an appearance at "Late Show with David Letterman".
Rodgers would pay David Letterman a visit on Monday, February 7, CBS announced via Twitter. He is expected to talk about the victory as well as his new crowning as MVP. Rodgers completes 24 of 39 passes for 304 yards and three touchdowns with a passer rating of 111.5.
"It's a special honor to be one of the leaders of this football team," Rodgers said in a press conference after the game. "But I said it once, I'll say it again, no one person wins a game by themselves. Individually, it's top of the mountain, my sport, my profession. It's what you dream about as a kid."
*Update: Ellen DeGeneres also tweeted to Rodgers, "You did it and it was spectacular! See you very soon. Love, your celebrity crush."
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit