'Letterman' Scores QB Aaron Rodgers' Appearance
Aaron Rodgers led the Green Bay Packers to victory at Super Bowl XLV on Sunday, February 6, making him not only the most-sought player at this era but also a highly-demanded guest of talk shows. CBS was the quick one to catch the quarterback, booking him for an appearance at "Late Show with David Letterman".
Rodgers would pay David Letterman a visit on Monday, February 7, CBS announced via Twitter. He is expected to talk about the victory as well as his new crowning as MVP. Rodgers completes 24 of 39 passes for 304 yards and three touchdowns with a passer rating of 111.5.
"It's a special honor to be one of the leaders of this football team," Rodgers said in a press conference after the game. "But I said it once, I'll say it again, no one person wins a game by themselves. Individually, it's top of the mountain, my sport, my profession. It's what you dream about as a kid."
*Update: Ellen DeGeneres also tweeted to Rodgers, "You did it and it was spectacular! See you very soon. Love, your celebrity crush."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger