'Letterman' Scores QB Aaron Rodgers' Appearance
Aaron Rodgers led the Green Bay Packers to victory at Super Bowl XLV on Sunday, February 6, making him not only the most-sought player at this era but also a highly-demanded guest of talk shows. CBS was the quick one to catch the quarterback, booking him for an appearance at "Late Show with David Letterman".
Rodgers would pay David Letterman a visit on Monday, February 7, CBS announced via Twitter. He is expected to talk about the victory as well as his new crowning as MVP. Rodgers completes 24 of 39 passes for 304 yards and three touchdowns with a passer rating of 111.5.
"It's a special honor to be one of the leaders of this football team," Rodgers said in a press conference after the game. "But I said it once, I'll say it again, no one person wins a game by themselves. Individually, it's top of the mountain, my sport, my profession. It's what you dream about as a kid."
*Update: Ellen DeGeneres also tweeted to Rodgers, "You did it and it was spectacular! See you very soon. Love, your celebrity crush."
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200