'Letterman' Scores QB Aaron Rodgers' Appearance
Aaron Rodgers led the Green Bay Packers to victory at Super Bowl XLV on Sunday, February 6, making him not only the most-sought player at this era but also a highly-demanded guest of talk shows. CBS was the quick one to catch the quarterback, booking him for an appearance at "Late Show with David Letterman".
Rodgers would pay David Letterman a visit on Monday, February 7, CBS announced via Twitter. He is expected to talk about the victory as well as his new crowning as MVP. Rodgers completes 24 of 39 passes for 304 yards and three touchdowns with a passer rating of 111.5.
"It's a special honor to be one of the leaders of this football team," Rodgers said in a press conference after the game. "But I said it once, I'll say it again, no one person wins a game by themselves. Individually, it's top of the mountain, my sport, my profession. It's what you dream about as a kid."
*Update: Ellen DeGeneres also tweeted to Rodgers, "You did it and it was spectacular! See you very soon. Love, your celebrity crush."
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media