New Set Photos: 'Spider-Man' Filming Fighting Scene
More pictures from the set of "Spider-Man" reboot have given sneak peek to the action scene. On Thursday, February 3, the superhero was snapped grappling with a man believed to be playing a burglar who is trying to break in a car. More interestingly, there were two Spider-Men spotted during the filming in Los Angeles.
"The Spider Man Reboot films a scene involving a car burglar and two Spider-Man's which both appear on camera," an eyewitness explained to On Location News about the production. "In the scene, Andrew Garfield in character as Spider-Man is hiding in the back seat of a car that a car burglar attempts to steal. The spooked thief exits the car to escape but is taken down by a second Spider-Man as Spider-Man number one (Garfield) watches the action through the backseat window. Both Spider man's were also seen rehearsing a stunt together while covered in trench coats."
The untitled Spider-Man Reboot has Andrew Garfield taking the lead role and Emma Stone playing his love interest Gwen Stacy. Rhys Ifans is additionally cast as the not-yet-named villain. Serving behind the lens is Marc Webb.
The movie will see teen Peter Parker who grapples with both contemporary human problems and amazing super-human crises. This new "Spider-Man" film is made in 3-D and will open wide in theaters across the nation on July 3, 2012.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story