New Set Photos: 'Spider-Man' Filming Fighting Scene
More pictures from the set of "Spider-Man" reboot have given sneak peek to the action scene. On Thursday, February 3, the superhero was snapped grappling with a man believed to be playing a burglar who is trying to break in a car. More interestingly, there were two Spider-Men spotted during the filming in Los Angeles.
"The Spider Man Reboot films a scene involving a car burglar and two Spider-Man's which both appear on camera," an eyewitness explained to On Location News about the production. "In the scene, Andrew Garfield in character as Spider-Man is hiding in the back seat of a car that a car burglar attempts to steal. The spooked thief exits the car to escape but is taken down by a second Spider-Man as Spider-Man number one (Garfield) watches the action through the backseat window. Both Spider man's were also seen rehearsing a stunt together while covered in trench coats."
The untitled Spider-Man Reboot has Andrew Garfield taking the lead role and Emma Stone playing his love interest Gwen Stacy. Rhys Ifans is additionally cast as the not-yet-named villain. Serving behind the lens is Marc Webb.
The movie will see teen Peter Parker who grapples with both contemporary human problems and amazing super-human crises. This new "Spider-Man" film is made in 3-D and will open wide in theaters across the nation on July 3, 2012.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick