New Set Photos: 'Spider-Man' Filming Fighting Scene
More pictures from the set of "Spider-Man" reboot have given sneak peek to the action scene. On Thursday, February 3, the superhero was snapped grappling with a man believed to be playing a burglar who is trying to break in a car. More interestingly, there were two Spider-Men spotted during the filming in Los Angeles.
"The Spider Man Reboot films a scene involving a car burglar and two Spider-Man's which both appear on camera," an eyewitness explained to On Location News about the production. "In the scene, Andrew Garfield in character as Spider-Man is hiding in the back seat of a car that a car burglar attempts to steal. The spooked thief exits the car to escape but is taken down by a second Spider-Man as Spider-Man number one (Garfield) watches the action through the backseat window. Both Spider man's were also seen rehearsing a stunt together while covered in trench coats."
The untitled Spider-Man Reboot has Andrew Garfield taking the lead role and Emma Stone playing his love interest Gwen Stacy. Rhys Ifans is additionally cast as the not-yet-named villain. Serving behind the lens is Marc Webb.
The movie will see teen Peter Parker who grapples with both contemporary human problems and amazing super-human crises. This new "Spider-Man" film is made in 3-D and will open wide in theaters across the nation on July 3, 2012.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?