New Super Bowl 'Glee' Promo: The Wrath of Sue
Audience tuning in to the post-Super Bowl episode of "Glee" will not only get the "Thriller" but also feel the wrath of Sue. The latest promo of the Sunday, February 6 episode precisely showed an example of how messy and dangerous it can get when the cheerleader coach is denied something.
From the promos that FOX has released in the past few days, Sue is unhappy with the Cheerio's performance and she plans a spectacular show using a human cannon. "We're doing an episode of 'Glee' that's on steroids and writ large," Jane Lynch revealed to PopcornBiz. "Sue Sylvester is a little bored with her routine, even though she has kids riding around on BMX bikes and jumping through fire in one routine with Katy Perry's 'California Gurls'."
"She wants to top herself, so she finds out there's a human cannon in town and she buys it and wants to shoot Brittany out of it. Principal Figgins doesn't allow it - it's a liability issue - and she has a hissy fit. She actually has two hissy fits, and she rips two rooms apart. So you'll definitely see Sue Sylvester on the warpath."
Lynch revealed further that Sue would go through a period of depression and surprisingly join the Glee club. "Sue suffers a devastating loss after the Super Bowl episode and she becomes very, very depressed-kind of dangerously depressed where she's more violent than usual," Jane said without mentioning the episode.
"They get her to join the glee club to lift her spirits and they find that through raising her voice in song it kind of lifts her and she gets out of her depression. I'm actually in the glee club for a while."
"Thriller" is aired on Sunday, followed by another new episode on Tuesday, February 8.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights