'Kung Fu Panda 2' Super Bowl Spot Debuts Early
"Kung Fu Panda 2" will have a TV spot aired during Super Bowl XLV telecast but DreamWorks has unveiled the snippet prior to the Sunday, February 6 game. Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, it shows Po and The Furious Five fighting some enemies and later the panda looks very proud of what he's done.
Po is now living his dream as The Dragon Warrior, protecting the Valley of Peace alongside his friends and fellow kung fu masters, The Furious Five. But Po's new life of awesomeness is threatened by the emergence of a formidable villain, who plans to use a secret, unstoppable weapon to conquer China and destroy kung fu. To stop this, Po must look to his past and uncover the secrets of his mysterious origins; only then will he be able to unlock the strength he needs to succeed.
Jack Black still lends his voice for Po, joined by other original cast like Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman, Jackie Chan, Seth Rogen, Lucy Liu, David Cross and James Hong. Additionally Jean-Claude Van Damme, Michelle Yeoh and Victor Garber support the animation to voice other characters.
Serving behind the lens of this "Kung Fu Panda" sequel is Jennifer Yuh Nelson. The movie will open wide in U.S. theaters on May 27.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour