'Kung Fu Panda 2' Super Bowl Spot Debuts Early
"Kung Fu Panda 2" will have a TV spot aired during Super Bowl XLV telecast but DreamWorks has unveiled the snippet prior to the Sunday, February 6 game. Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, it shows Po and The Furious Five fighting some enemies and later the panda looks very proud of what he's done.
Po is now living his dream as The Dragon Warrior, protecting the Valley of Peace alongside his friends and fellow kung fu masters, The Furious Five. But Po's new life of awesomeness is threatened by the emergence of a formidable villain, who plans to use a secret, unstoppable weapon to conquer China and destroy kung fu. To stop this, Po must look to his past and uncover the secrets of his mysterious origins; only then will he be able to unlock the strength he needs to succeed.
Jack Black still lends his voice for Po, joined by other original cast like Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman, Jackie Chan, Seth Rogen, Lucy Liu, David Cross and James Hong. Additionally Jean-Claude Van Damme, Michelle Yeoh and Victor Garber support the animation to voice other characters.
Serving behind the lens of this "Kung Fu Panda" sequel is Jennifer Yuh Nelson. The movie will open wide in U.S. theaters on May 27.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?