James Wan's 'Insidious' Gets Creepy Teaser Trailer
The men behind "Saw" franchise and "Paranormal Activity" join forces to make a new horror movie "Insidious". It looks like their collaboration results in a creepy film as previewed in a teaser trailer which has landed online.
Scripted by Leigh Whannell who wrote the first three "Saw" films, "Insidious" starts as proud parents take possession of an old house to build a nest for their family. An accident results in one of their sons falling into a coma.
The tragedy doesn't stop there when they are beset by vengeful spirits from another realm. Trying to escape the haunting and save their son, they move again only to realize that it is not their house that is haunted, but it's their son.
"Saw" helmer James Wan takes the helming duty for "Insidious". Meanwhile "Paranormal Activity" producers, Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider, once again team up to produce the upcoming movie. Starring Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne, this small-budgeted film will make its way out in U.S. cinemas on April 1.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video