James Wan's 'Insidious' Gets Creepy Teaser Trailer
The men behind "Saw" franchise and "Paranormal Activity" join forces to make a new horror movie "Insidious". It looks like their collaboration results in a creepy film as previewed in a teaser trailer which has landed online.
Scripted by Leigh Whannell who wrote the first three "Saw" films, "Insidious" starts as proud parents take possession of an old house to build a nest for their family. An accident results in one of their sons falling into a coma.
The tragedy doesn't stop there when they are beset by vengeful spirits from another realm. Trying to escape the haunting and save their son, they move again only to realize that it is not their house that is haunted, but it's their son.
"Saw" helmer James Wan takes the helming duty for "Insidious". Meanwhile "Paranormal Activity" producers, Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider, once again team up to produce the upcoming movie. Starring Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne, this small-budgeted film will make its way out in U.S. cinemas on April 1.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington