James Wan's 'Insidious' Gets Creepy Teaser Trailer
The men behind "Saw" franchise and "Paranormal Activity" join forces to make a new horror movie "Insidious". It looks like their collaboration results in a creepy film as previewed in a teaser trailer which has landed online.
Scripted by Leigh Whannell who wrote the first three "Saw" films, "Insidious" starts as proud parents take possession of an old house to build a nest for their family. An accident results in one of their sons falling into a coma.
The tragedy doesn't stop there when they are beset by vengeful spirits from another realm. Trying to escape the haunting and save their son, they move again only to realize that it is not their house that is haunted, but it's their son.
"Saw" helmer James Wan takes the helming duty for "Insidious". Meanwhile "Paranormal Activity" producers, Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider, once again team up to produce the upcoming movie. Starring Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne, this small-budgeted film will make its way out in U.S. cinemas on April 1.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences