James Wan's 'Insidious' Gets Creepy Teaser Trailer
The men behind "Saw" franchise and "Paranormal Activity" join forces to make a new horror movie "Insidious". It looks like their collaboration results in a creepy film as previewed in a teaser trailer which has landed online.
Scripted by Leigh Whannell who wrote the first three "Saw" films, "Insidious" starts as proud parents take possession of an old house to build a nest for their family. An accident results in one of their sons falling into a coma.
The tragedy doesn't stop there when they are beset by vengeful spirits from another realm. Trying to escape the haunting and save their son, they move again only to realize that it is not their house that is haunted, but it's their son.
"Saw" helmer James Wan takes the helming duty for "Insidious". Meanwhile "Paranormal Activity" producers, Jason Blum, Oren Peli and Steven Schneider, once again team up to produce the upcoming movie. Starring Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne, this small-budgeted film will make its way out in U.S. cinemas on April 1.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'