'Fringe' 3.11 Preview: The Doomsday Device
Next week on "Fringe", the collision course between Peter and the doomsday device continues. When the Fringe Team visits Massive Dynamic's assembly of doomsday device, Walter becomes greatly concerned for Peter's well-being, so he turns to Nina for added brain power to understand the relationship between Peter and the superweapon. Meanwhile, the discovery of a dead body triggers an intense investigation.
"Fringe" officially occupies a new night this week, returning for the remainder of the third season on Friday, January 21. The upcoming episode called "Reciprocity" which airs January 28 would determine whether the new night would affect the number of the show's "loyal audience". Friday night is considered a death slot for scripted series.
"We have pitched to the network our five, six and seven-year plan for this show ...which has garnered more and more excitement," executive producer Jeff Pinkner told TV Overmind. "There's no concern that the show's being moved to Friday. It's being moved to Friday because we all believe that that's where the show can live for years and years."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune