'Fringe' 3.11 Preview: The Doomsday Device
Next week on "Fringe", the collision course between Peter and the doomsday device continues. When the Fringe Team visits Massive Dynamic's assembly of doomsday device, Walter becomes greatly concerned for Peter's well-being, so he turns to Nina for added brain power to understand the relationship between Peter and the superweapon. Meanwhile, the discovery of a dead body triggers an intense investigation.
"Fringe" officially occupies a new night this week, returning for the remainder of the third season on Friday, January 21. The upcoming episode called "Reciprocity" which airs January 28 would determine whether the new night would affect the number of the show's "loyal audience". Friday night is considered a death slot for scripted series.
"We have pitched to the network our five, six and seven-year plan for this show ...which has garnered more and more excitement," executive producer Jeff Pinkner told TV Overmind. "There's no concern that the show's being moved to Friday. It's being moved to Friday because we all believe that that's where the show can live for years and years."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns