'Fringe' 3.11 Preview: The Doomsday Device
Next week on "Fringe", the collision course between Peter and the doomsday device continues. When the Fringe Team visits Massive Dynamic's assembly of doomsday device, Walter becomes greatly concerned for Peter's well-being, so he turns to Nina for added brain power to understand the relationship between Peter and the superweapon. Meanwhile, the discovery of a dead body triggers an intense investigation.
"Fringe" officially occupies a new night this week, returning for the remainder of the third season on Friday, January 21. The upcoming episode called "Reciprocity" which airs January 28 would determine whether the new night would affect the number of the show's "loyal audience". Friday night is considered a death slot for scripted series.
"We have pitched to the network our five, six and seven-year plan for this show ...which has garnered more and more excitement," executive producer Jeff Pinkner told TV Overmind. "There's no concern that the show's being moved to Friday. It's being moved to Friday because we all believe that that's where the show can live for years and years."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March