'Fringe' 3.11 Preview: The Doomsday Device
Next week on "Fringe", the collision course between Peter and the doomsday device continues. When the Fringe Team visits Massive Dynamic's assembly of doomsday device, Walter becomes greatly concerned for Peter's well-being, so he turns to Nina for added brain power to understand the relationship between Peter and the superweapon. Meanwhile, the discovery of a dead body triggers an intense investigation.
"Fringe" officially occupies a new night this week, returning for the remainder of the third season on Friday, January 21. The upcoming episode called "Reciprocity" which airs January 28 would determine whether the new night would affect the number of the show's "loyal audience". Friday night is considered a death slot for scripted series.
"We have pitched to the network our five, six and seven-year plan for this show ...which has garnered more and more excitement," executive producer Jeff Pinkner told TV Overmind. "There's no concern that the show's being moved to Friday. It's being moved to Friday because we all believe that that's where the show can live for years and years."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support