'Fringe' 3.11 Preview: The Doomsday Device
Next week on "Fringe", the collision course between Peter and the doomsday device continues. When the Fringe Team visits Massive Dynamic's assembly of doomsday device, Walter becomes greatly concerned for Peter's well-being, so he turns to Nina for added brain power to understand the relationship between Peter and the superweapon. Meanwhile, the discovery of a dead body triggers an intense investigation.
"Fringe" officially occupies a new night this week, returning for the remainder of the third season on Friday, January 21. The upcoming episode called "Reciprocity" which airs January 28 would determine whether the new night would affect the number of the show's "loyal audience". Friday night is considered a death slot for scripted series.
"We have pitched to the network our five, six and seven-year plan for this show ...which has garnered more and more excitement," executive producer Jeff Pinkner told TV Overmind. "There's no concern that the show's being moved to Friday. It's being moved to Friday because we all believe that that's where the show can live for years and years."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist