Michelle Obama Is Coming to 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
Oprah Winfrey has landed an interview with the First Lady of United States. Michelle Obama was in Chicago on Friday, January 21 to tape an episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" which would air on Thursday, January 27.
Michelle would be there to talk about military families and her forthcoming launch of national campaign to support and honor such families. She would be joined by TV journalist Tom Brokaw and reporter Bob Woodward in addition to a military family.
Michelle and Oprah will discuss "ways to help spouses and children of U.S. servicemen and women" while Tom and Bob would tell stories of military families.
An advocate for military families, Michelle has traveled to military installations to talk with service members about their needs and concerns and has urged Americans to volunteer time to help them.
The episode would be one of the last original episodes of Winfrey's nationally syndicated talk show. She is ending the talk show after 25 years, preferring to concentrate on her OWN network.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21