Michelle Obama Is Coming to 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
Oprah Winfrey has landed an interview with the First Lady of United States. Michelle Obama was in Chicago on Friday, January 21 to tape an episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" which would air on Thursday, January 27.
Michelle would be there to talk about military families and her forthcoming launch of national campaign to support and honor such families. She would be joined by TV journalist Tom Brokaw and reporter Bob Woodward in addition to a military family.
Michelle and Oprah will discuss "ways to help spouses and children of U.S. servicemen and women" while Tom and Bob would tell stories of military families.
An advocate for military families, Michelle has traveled to military installations to talk with service members about their needs and concerns and has urged Americans to volunteer time to help them.
The episode would be one of the last original episodes of Winfrey's nationally syndicated talk show. She is ending the talk show after 25 years, preferring to concentrate on her OWN network.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?