Michelle Obama Is Coming to 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
Oprah Winfrey has landed an interview with the First Lady of United States. Michelle Obama was in Chicago on Friday, January 21 to tape an episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" which would air on Thursday, January 27.
Michelle would be there to talk about military families and her forthcoming launch of national campaign to support and honor such families. She would be joined by TV journalist Tom Brokaw and reporter Bob Woodward in addition to a military family.
Michelle and Oprah will discuss "ways to help spouses and children of U.S. servicemen and women" while Tom and Bob would tell stories of military families.
An advocate for military families, Michelle has traveled to military installations to talk with service members about their needs and concerns and has urged Americans to volunteer time to help them.
The episode would be one of the last original episodes of Winfrey's nationally syndicated talk show. She is ending the talk show after 25 years, preferring to concentrate on her OWN network.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist