Michelle Obama Is Coming to 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
Oprah Winfrey has landed an interview with the First Lady of United States. Michelle Obama was in Chicago on Friday, January 21 to tape an episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" which would air on Thursday, January 27.
Michelle would be there to talk about military families and her forthcoming launch of national campaign to support and honor such families. She would be joined by TV journalist Tom Brokaw and reporter Bob Woodward in addition to a military family.
Michelle and Oprah will discuss "ways to help spouses and children of U.S. servicemen and women" while Tom and Bob would tell stories of military families.
An advocate for military families, Michelle has traveled to military installations to talk with service members about their needs and concerns and has urged Americans to volunteer time to help them.
The episode would be one of the last original episodes of Winfrey's nationally syndicated talk show. She is ending the talk show after 25 years, preferring to concentrate on her OWN network.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor