Bieber, Jaden Smith, Usher, Muse, Lady Antebellum Added to Grammy Line-Up
The second batch of Grammy performers has been revealed by NARAS. Confirming previously-rumored musical guests B.o.B, Janelle Monae and Bruno Mars, they also name never-before-mentioned artists like Justin Bieber, Jaden Smith and Usher as additional musical acts.
The other newly-unveiled performers are Lady Antebellum and Muse. While the two bands are mostly likely to rock the Grammy stage in separate sets, Bieber, Smith and Usher who once made a live collaboration in "Never Say Never", reportedly will share the stage together for a special performance. B.o.B, Monae and Mars are said to make a joint performance as well.
The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles and broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT. Joining those newly-confirmed musical guests are Eminem, Miranda Lambert, Cee-Lo, Arcade Fire, Lady GaGa and Katy Perry. Now that the performers list has been crowded with A-list names, fans can expect the announcement of high profile presenters in the coming weeks.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance