Bieber, Jaden Smith, Usher, Muse, Lady Antebellum Added to Grammy Line-Up
The second batch of Grammy performers has been revealed by NARAS. Confirming previously-rumored musical guests B.o.B, Janelle Monae and Bruno Mars, they also name never-before-mentioned artists like Justin Bieber, Jaden Smith and Usher as additional musical acts.
The other newly-unveiled performers are Lady Antebellum and Muse. While the two bands are mostly likely to rock the Grammy stage in separate sets, Bieber, Smith and Usher who once made a live collaboration in "Never Say Never", reportedly will share the stage together for a special performance. B.o.B, Monae and Mars are said to make a joint performance as well.
The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles and broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT. Joining those newly-confirmed musical guests are Eminem, Miranda Lambert, Cee-Lo, Arcade Fire, Lady GaGa and Katy Perry. Now that the performers list has been crowded with A-list names, fans can expect the announcement of high profile presenters in the coming weeks.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!