Bieber, Jaden Smith, Usher, Muse, Lady Antebellum Added to Grammy Line-Up
The second batch of Grammy performers has been revealed by NARAS. Confirming previously-rumored musical guests B.o.B, Janelle Monae and Bruno Mars, they also name never-before-mentioned artists like Justin Bieber, Jaden Smith and Usher as additional musical acts.
The other newly-unveiled performers are Lady Antebellum and Muse. While the two bands are mostly likely to rock the Grammy stage in separate sets, Bieber, Smith and Usher who once made a live collaboration in "Never Say Never", reportedly will share the stage together for a special performance. B.o.B, Monae and Mars are said to make a joint performance as well.
The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles and broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT. Joining those newly-confirmed musical guests are Eminem, Miranda Lambert, Cee-Lo, Arcade Fire, Lady GaGa and Katy Perry. Now that the performers list has been crowded with A-list names, fans can expect the announcement of high profile presenters in the coming weeks.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics