Bieber, Jaden Smith, Usher, Muse, Lady Antebellum Added to Grammy Line-Up
The second batch of Grammy performers has been revealed by NARAS. Confirming previously-rumored musical guests B.o.B, Janelle Monae and Bruno Mars, they also name never-before-mentioned artists like Justin Bieber, Jaden Smith and Usher as additional musical acts.
The other newly-unveiled performers are Lady Antebellum and Muse. While the two bands are mostly likely to rock the Grammy stage in separate sets, Bieber, Smith and Usher who once made a live collaboration in "Never Say Never", reportedly will share the stage together for a special performance. B.o.B, Monae and Mars are said to make a joint performance as well.
The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles and broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT. Joining those newly-confirmed musical guests are Eminem, Miranda Lambert, Cee-Lo, Arcade Fire, Lady GaGa and Katy Perry. Now that the performers list has been crowded with A-list names, fans can expect the announcement of high profile presenters in the coming weeks.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell