Bieber, Jaden Smith, Usher, Muse, Lady Antebellum Added to Grammy Line-Up
The second batch of Grammy performers has been revealed by NARAS. Confirming previously-rumored musical guests B.o.B, Janelle Monae and Bruno Mars, they also name never-before-mentioned artists like Justin Bieber, Jaden Smith and Usher as additional musical acts.
The other newly-unveiled performers are Lady Antebellum and Muse. While the two bands are mostly likely to rock the Grammy stage in separate sets, Bieber, Smith and Usher who once made a live collaboration in "Never Say Never", reportedly will share the stage together for a special performance. B.o.B, Monae and Mars are said to make a joint performance as well.
The 53rd Annual Grammy Awards will take place at Staples Center in Los Angeles and broadcast on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT. Joining those newly-confirmed musical guests are Eminem, Miranda Lambert, Cee-Lo, Arcade Fire, Lady GaGa and Katy Perry. Now that the performers list has been crowded with A-list names, fans can expect the announcement of high profile presenters in the coming weeks.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns