'Sherlock Holmes 2' Behind the Scenes Video: Drag and Gypsy Garb
As it has been anticipated before, a new sneak peek video from "Sherlock Holmes 2" comes out via Entertainment Tonight on January 18. It follows ET's reporter on the set of the movie where an interview with Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law also takes place.
A quick look at a battle scene set in what looks like a wood is included and Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes is seen dressing in drag in some other parts. Still wearing the female costume during the interview, the actor explains that his character is in disguise with that appearance. "I actually have to say that this 'Some Like It Hot' moment was kind of my idea, and then when we were getting closer and closer I was thinking,' Is this a really bad idea?' And as it happens, it's good, I think," he shares.
There is additionally a glimpse of Noomi Rapace in gypsy garb. Of the new cast member, Downey Jr. says, "Noomi's fantastic," and his co-star Law agrees, "Noomi's been really good. Really, really good. [She's] been a great addition. ... You ask about who's in good shape, I think she would kick both of our asses - she's a tough cookie." Downey Jr. adds, "She likes to fight."
A sequel to 2009 "Sherlock Holmes", "Sherlock Holmes 2" is still directed by the first movie helmer Guy Ritchie. Jared Harris is cast as villain character Moriarty, whom Sherlock Holmes believes is the world's first supervillain. The drama comedy is planned to hit U.S. cinemas on December 16.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos