'Sherlock Holmes 2' Behind the Scenes Video: Drag and Gypsy Garb
As it has been anticipated before, a new sneak peek video from "Sherlock Holmes 2" comes out via Entertainment Tonight on January 18. It follows ET's reporter on the set of the movie where an interview with Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law also takes place.
A quick look at a battle scene set in what looks like a wood is included and Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes is seen dressing in drag in some other parts. Still wearing the female costume during the interview, the actor explains that his character is in disguise with that appearance. "I actually have to say that this 'Some Like It Hot' moment was kind of my idea, and then when we were getting closer and closer I was thinking,' Is this a really bad idea?' And as it happens, it's good, I think," he shares.
There is additionally a glimpse of Noomi Rapace in gypsy garb. Of the new cast member, Downey Jr. says, "Noomi's fantastic," and his co-star Law agrees, "Noomi's been really good. Really, really good. [She's] been a great addition. ... You ask about who's in good shape, I think she would kick both of our asses - she's a tough cookie." Downey Jr. adds, "She likes to fight."
A sequel to 2009 "Sherlock Holmes", "Sherlock Holmes 2" is still directed by the first movie helmer Guy Ritchie. Jared Harris is cast as villain character Moriarty, whom Sherlock Holmes believes is the world's first supervillain. The drama comedy is planned to hit U.S. cinemas on December 16.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms