Which Justin Bieber Songs Would Be on 'Glee' Confirmed
Amber Riley dished out which of Justin Bieber's songs would make it to "Glee". Co-creator Ryan Murphy previously has been forced to deny that the show is doing a tribute for the pop star like they did for Britney Spears. Riley has now confirmed that only two songs would be performed and one of them is none other than "Baby".
Asked on the red carpet of Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 16 by MTV, the actress said, "There's gonna be two Bieber songs, and I think 'Baby' is one. I think that's correct." She however was not too sure about the second song, hesitatingly saying "Somebody to Love. I think ...those are the two songs."
Murphy said before that the songs are going to appear as part of Sam's story. "Bieber comes up in episode 13 as a small plot point. Sam [Chord Overstreet] sings a J.B. song to win Quinn's [Dianna Agron] approval," Murphy said. An insider added there's also story about Sam forming a boyband.
More Glee News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'