Which Justin Bieber Songs Would Be on 'Glee' Confirmed
Amber Riley dished out which of Justin Bieber's songs would make it to "Glee". Co-creator Ryan Murphy previously has been forced to deny that the show is doing a tribute for the pop star like they did for Britney Spears. Riley has now confirmed that only two songs would be performed and one of them is none other than "Baby".
Asked on the red carpet of Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 16 by MTV, the actress said, "There's gonna be two Bieber songs, and I think 'Baby' is one. I think that's correct." She however was not too sure about the second song, hesitatingly saying "Somebody to Love. I think ...those are the two songs."
Murphy said before that the songs are going to appear as part of Sam's story. "Bieber comes up in episode 13 as a small plot point. Sam [Chord Overstreet] sings a J.B. song to win Quinn's [Dianna Agron] approval," Murphy said. An insider added there's also story about Sam forming a boyband.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest