Which Justin Bieber Songs Would Be on 'Glee' Confirmed
Amber Riley dished out which of Justin Bieber's songs would make it to "Glee". Co-creator Ryan Murphy previously has been forced to deny that the show is doing a tribute for the pop star like they did for Britney Spears. Riley has now confirmed that only two songs would be performed and one of them is none other than "Baby".
Asked on the red carpet of Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 16 by MTV, the actress said, "There's gonna be two Bieber songs, and I think 'Baby' is one. I think that's correct." She however was not too sure about the second song, hesitatingly saying "Somebody to Love. I think ...those are the two songs."
Murphy said before that the songs are going to appear as part of Sam's story. "Bieber comes up in episode 13 as a small plot point. Sam [Chord Overstreet] sings a J.B. song to win Quinn's [Dianna Agron] approval," Murphy said. An insider added there's also story about Sam forming a boyband.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes