Which Justin Bieber Songs Would Be on 'Glee' Confirmed
Amber Riley dished out which of Justin Bieber's songs would make it to "Glee". Co-creator Ryan Murphy previously has been forced to deny that the show is doing a tribute for the pop star like they did for Britney Spears. Riley has now confirmed that only two songs would be performed and one of them is none other than "Baby".
Asked on the red carpet of Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 16 by MTV, the actress said, "There's gonna be two Bieber songs, and I think 'Baby' is one. I think that's correct." She however was not too sure about the second song, hesitatingly saying "Somebody to Love. I think ...those are the two songs."
Murphy said before that the songs are going to appear as part of Sam's story. "Bieber comes up in episode 13 as a small plot point. Sam [Chord Overstreet] sings a J.B. song to win Quinn's [Dianna Agron] approval," Murphy said. An insider added there's also story about Sam forming a boyband.
More Glee News
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time