Which Justin Bieber Songs Would Be on 'Glee' Confirmed
Amber Riley dished out which of Justin Bieber's songs would make it to "Glee". Co-creator Ryan Murphy previously has been forced to deny that the show is doing a tribute for the pop star like they did for Britney Spears. Riley has now confirmed that only two songs would be performed and one of them is none other than "Baby".
Asked on the red carpet of Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 16 by MTV, the actress said, "There's gonna be two Bieber songs, and I think 'Baby' is one. I think that's correct." She however was not too sure about the second song, hesitatingly saying "Somebody to Love. I think ...those are the two songs."
Murphy said before that the songs are going to appear as part of Sam's story. "Bieber comes up in episode 13 as a small plot point. Sam [Chord Overstreet] sings a J.B. song to win Quinn's [Dianna Agron] approval," Murphy said. An insider added there's also story about Sam forming a boyband.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen