Justin Bieber Kissed by Fan in New 'Never Say Never' Clip
Other scenes from "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" have been clipped for sneak peek ahead of the U.S. release. This time, Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun shares story about his job which includes giving surprise to the Canadian singer's devotees, while the 16-year-old star is singing the acoustic version of "Baby".
Towards the end of the snippet which is debuted via ryanseacrest.com, Bieber himself comes out to give free tickets to some of his female fans who have been waiting outside the venue. Expressing her gratitude, one of the girls hugs Bieber and gives him kiss on the cheek.
Directed by John Chu, "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" is made to present a story of how Bieber's family, friends and the fans helped him "live an impossible dream." The 3-D film will open wide in U.S. cinemas on February 11, 2011, just in time for Valentine's Day.
In another news, it has just been announced that Justin Bieber will serve as a presenter at 2011 Golden Globe Awards. He, along with Zac Efron and Olivia Wilde, joins Robert Pattinson, Jennifer Lopez, Matt Damon, Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund who are also tapped for the same duty when the show takes place on Sunday, January 16.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius