Justin Bieber Kissed by Fan in New 'Never Say Never' Clip
Other scenes from "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" have been clipped for sneak peek ahead of the U.S. release. This time, Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun shares story about his job which includes giving surprise to the Canadian singer's devotees, while the 16-year-old star is singing the acoustic version of "Baby".
Towards the end of the snippet which is debuted via ryanseacrest.com, Bieber himself comes out to give free tickets to some of his female fans who have been waiting outside the venue. Expressing her gratitude, one of the girls hugs Bieber and gives him kiss on the cheek.
Directed by John Chu, "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" is made to present a story of how Bieber's family, friends and the fans helped him "live an impossible dream." The 3-D film will open wide in U.S. cinemas on February 11, 2011, just in time for Valentine's Day.
In another news, it has just been announced that Justin Bieber will serve as a presenter at 2011 Golden Globe Awards. He, along with Zac Efron and Olivia Wilde, joins Robert Pattinson, Jennifer Lopez, Matt Damon, Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund who are also tapped for the same duty when the show takes place on Sunday, January 16.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert