Justin Bieber Kissed by Fan in New 'Never Say Never' Clip
Other scenes from "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" have been clipped for sneak peek ahead of the U.S. release. This time, Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun shares story about his job which includes giving surprise to the Canadian singer's devotees, while the 16-year-old star is singing the acoustic version of "Baby".
Towards the end of the snippet which is debuted via ryanseacrest.com, Bieber himself comes out to give free tickets to some of his female fans who have been waiting outside the venue. Expressing her gratitude, one of the girls hugs Bieber and gives him kiss on the cheek.
Directed by John Chu, "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" is made to present a story of how Bieber's family, friends and the fans helped him "live an impossible dream." The 3-D film will open wide in U.S. cinemas on February 11, 2011, just in time for Valentine's Day.
In another news, it has just been announced that Justin Bieber will serve as a presenter at 2011 Golden Globe Awards. He, along with Zac Efron and Olivia Wilde, joins Robert Pattinson, Jennifer Lopez, Matt Damon, Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund who are also tapped for the same duty when the show takes place on Sunday, January 16.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival