Kate Hudson's 'A Little Bit of Heaven' Gets International Trailer
Before focusing on her pregnancy, Kate Hudson has shot a movie called "A Little Bit of Heaven" which is previewed in an international trailer. It follows the reportedly expecting mother's character of a carefree woman, Marley Corbett, who discovers she has cancer.
Never letting herself experience love and preferring to keep her relationships light and easy, Marley finds her soulmate in Gael Garcia Bernal, a successful doctor whose detachment prevents him from getting close to anyone. For Marley, the threat of falling in love is now scarier than death.
Gael Garcia Bernal portrays Marley's love interest while Kathy Bates is her mother. Whoopi Goldberg additionally lands role in the drama comedy, portraying God whom Marley is seen talking to in the trailer. Nicole Kassell directs it with the script written by Gren Wells.
"A Little Bit of Heaven" will open in U.K. theaters on February 4, but has not gotten a release date in the U.S.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest