Kate Hudson's 'A Little Bit of Heaven' Gets International Trailer
Before focusing on her pregnancy, Kate Hudson has shot a movie called "A Little Bit of Heaven" which is previewed in an international trailer. It follows the reportedly expecting mother's character of a carefree woman, Marley Corbett, who discovers she has cancer.
Never letting herself experience love and preferring to keep her relationships light and easy, Marley finds her soulmate in Gael Garcia Bernal, a successful doctor whose detachment prevents him from getting close to anyone. For Marley, the threat of falling in love is now scarier than death.
Gael Garcia Bernal portrays Marley's love interest while Kathy Bates is her mother. Whoopi Goldberg additionally lands role in the drama comedy, portraying God whom Marley is seen talking to in the trailer. Nicole Kassell directs it with the script written by Gren Wells.
"A Little Bit of Heaven" will open in U.K. theaters on February 4, but has not gotten a release date in the U.S.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal