Kate Hudson's 'A Little Bit of Heaven' Gets International Trailer
Before focusing on her pregnancy, Kate Hudson has shot a movie called "A Little Bit of Heaven" which is previewed in an international trailer. It follows the reportedly expecting mother's character of a carefree woman, Marley Corbett, who discovers she has cancer.
Never letting herself experience love and preferring to keep her relationships light and easy, Marley finds her soulmate in Gael Garcia Bernal, a successful doctor whose detachment prevents him from getting close to anyone. For Marley, the threat of falling in love is now scarier than death.
Gael Garcia Bernal portrays Marley's love interest while Kathy Bates is her mother. Whoopi Goldberg additionally lands role in the drama comedy, portraying God whom Marley is seen talking to in the trailer. Nicole Kassell directs it with the script written by Gren Wells.
"A Little Bit of Heaven" will open in U.K. theaters on February 4, but has not gotten a release date in the U.S.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says