Kate Hudson's 'A Little Bit of Heaven' Gets International Trailer
Before focusing on her pregnancy, Kate Hudson has shot a movie called "A Little Bit of Heaven" which is previewed in an international trailer. It follows the reportedly expecting mother's character of a carefree woman, Marley Corbett, who discovers she has cancer.
Never letting herself experience love and preferring to keep her relationships light and easy, Marley finds her soulmate in Gael Garcia Bernal, a successful doctor whose detachment prevents him from getting close to anyone. For Marley, the threat of falling in love is now scarier than death.
Gael Garcia Bernal portrays Marley's love interest while Kathy Bates is her mother. Whoopi Goldberg additionally lands role in the drama comedy, portraying God whom Marley is seen talking to in the trailer. Nicole Kassell directs it with the script written by Gren Wells.
"A Little Bit of Heaven" will open in U.K. theaters on February 4, but has not gotten a release date in the U.S.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'