Kate Hudson's 'A Little Bit of Heaven' Gets International Trailer
Before focusing on her pregnancy, Kate Hudson has shot a movie called "A Little Bit of Heaven" which is previewed in an international trailer. It follows the reportedly expecting mother's character of a carefree woman, Marley Corbett, who discovers she has cancer.
Never letting herself experience love and preferring to keep her relationships light and easy, Marley finds her soulmate in Gael Garcia Bernal, a successful doctor whose detachment prevents him from getting close to anyone. For Marley, the threat of falling in love is now scarier than death.
Gael Garcia Bernal portrays Marley's love interest while Kathy Bates is her mother. Whoopi Goldberg additionally lands role in the drama comedy, portraying God whom Marley is seen talking to in the trailer. Nicole Kassell directs it with the script written by Gren Wells.
"A Little Bit of Heaven" will open in U.K. theaters on February 4, but has not gotten a release date in the U.S.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?