First Trailer to 'Breaking In': Computer Geeks in Action
At the same time they conducted TCA Press Tour, FOX released the first trailer to "Breaking In". The new series, which is created by Adam F. Goldberg ("Fanboys") and Seth Gordon ("Four Christmases"), has been picked up by the network for midseason premiere.
It is basically an offbeat half-hour workplace comedy about a high-tech security firm that takes extreme - and often questionable - measures to sell their protection services. The series centers on a team of uniquely skilled oddball geniuses hand-picked to work for a manipulative mastermind.
Christian Slater, Bret Harrison and Odette Yustman all star in the series. "Smallville" actor Michael Rosenbaum is also joining the gang as a recurring cast whom the producers hope would be in all the six episodes beyond the pilot. His character according to TV Line is a crafty peddler of 'clean urine' who figures into a potential romantic triangle with the top-shelf computer hackers played by Yustman.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective