First Trailer to 'Breaking In': Computer Geeks in Action
At the same time they conducted TCA Press Tour, FOX released the first trailer to "Breaking In". The new series, which is created by Adam F. Goldberg ("Fanboys") and Seth Gordon ("Four Christmases"), has been picked up by the network for midseason premiere.
It is basically an offbeat half-hour workplace comedy about a high-tech security firm that takes extreme - and often questionable - measures to sell their protection services. The series centers on a team of uniquely skilled oddball geniuses hand-picked to work for a manipulative mastermind.
Christian Slater, Bret Harrison and Odette Yustman all star in the series. "Smallville" actor Michael Rosenbaum is also joining the gang as a recurring cast whom the producers hope would be in all the six episodes beyond the pilot. His character according to TV Line is a crafty peddler of 'clean urine' who figures into a potential romantic triangle with the top-shelf computer hackers played by Yustman.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked