First Trailer to 'Breaking In': Computer Geeks in Action
At the same time they conducted TCA Press Tour, FOX released the first trailer to "Breaking In". The new series, which is created by Adam F. Goldberg ("Fanboys") and Seth Gordon ("Four Christmases"), has been picked up by the network for midseason premiere.
It is basically an offbeat half-hour workplace comedy about a high-tech security firm that takes extreme - and often questionable - measures to sell their protection services. The series centers on a team of uniquely skilled oddball geniuses hand-picked to work for a manipulative mastermind.
Christian Slater, Bret Harrison and Odette Yustman all star in the series. "Smallville" actor Michael Rosenbaum is also joining the gang as a recurring cast whom the producers hope would be in all the six episodes beyond the pilot. His character according to TV Line is a crafty peddler of 'clean urine' who figures into a potential romantic triangle with the top-shelf computer hackers played by Yustman.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'