First Trailer to 'Breaking In': Computer Geeks in Action
At the same time they conducted TCA Press Tour, FOX released the first trailer to "Breaking In". The new series, which is created by Adam F. Goldberg ("Fanboys") and Seth Gordon ("Four Christmases"), has been picked up by the network for midseason premiere.
It is basically an offbeat half-hour workplace comedy about a high-tech security firm that takes extreme - and often questionable - measures to sell their protection services. The series centers on a team of uniquely skilled oddball geniuses hand-picked to work for a manipulative mastermind.
Christian Slater, Bret Harrison and Odette Yustman all star in the series. "Smallville" actor Michael Rosenbaum is also joining the gang as a recurring cast whom the producers hope would be in all the six episodes beyond the pilot. His character according to TV Line is a crafty peddler of 'clean urine' who figures into a potential romantic triangle with the top-shelf computer hackers played by Yustman.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video