First Trailer to 'Breaking In': Computer Geeks in Action
At the same time they conducted TCA Press Tour, FOX released the first trailer to "Breaking In". The new series, which is created by Adam F. Goldberg ("Fanboys") and Seth Gordon ("Four Christmases"), has been picked up by the network for midseason premiere.
It is basically an offbeat half-hour workplace comedy about a high-tech security firm that takes extreme - and often questionable - measures to sell their protection services. The series centers on a team of uniquely skilled oddball geniuses hand-picked to work for a manipulative mastermind.
Christian Slater, Bret Harrison and Odette Yustman all star in the series. "Smallville" actor Michael Rosenbaum is also joining the gang as a recurring cast whom the producers hope would be in all the six episodes beyond the pilot. His character according to TV Line is a crafty peddler of 'clean urine' who figures into a potential romantic triangle with the top-shelf computer hackers played by Yustman.
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia