Snooki Reads '10 Reasons to Buy Her Book' on 'Letterman'
David Letterman presented the "Top 10 Reasons to Buy Snooki's Book" which was delivered by the author herself. Reading from cue cards, Snooki told the audience of "Late Show with David Letterman" that her new book "A Shore Thing" includes "200 pages of hangover cures" and "helpful tips on how to clean Ron-Ron juice out of your Camaro."
She also took a jab at Letterman's show, "If you're watching this show then you're standards can't be too high." Then she made a shout out to her "Jersey Shore" co-star JWoww, saying she gave the book "five wowws". But she made fun of her other castmate, DJ Pauly D. "It's so good Pauly D wants to learn to read," she deadpanned.
"A Shore Thing" is already available in stores. Snooki said among the list that she would grind with you in any club of your choice if you show her your receipt.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding