Snooki Reads '10 Reasons to Buy Her Book' on 'Letterman'
David Letterman presented the "Top 10 Reasons to Buy Snooki's Book" which was delivered by the author herself. Reading from cue cards, Snooki told the audience of "Late Show with David Letterman" that her new book "A Shore Thing" includes "200 pages of hangover cures" and "helpful tips on how to clean Ron-Ron juice out of your Camaro."
She also took a jab at Letterman's show, "If you're watching this show then you're standards can't be too high." Then she made a shout out to her "Jersey Shore" co-star JWoww, saying she gave the book "five wowws". But she made fun of her other castmate, DJ Pauly D. "It's so good Pauly D wants to learn to read," she deadpanned.
"A Shore Thing" is already available in stores. Snooki said among the list that she would grind with you in any club of your choice if you show her your receipt.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!