Snooki Reads '10 Reasons to Buy Her Book' on 'Letterman'
David Letterman presented the "Top 10 Reasons to Buy Snooki's Book" which was delivered by the author herself. Reading from cue cards, Snooki told the audience of "Late Show with David Letterman" that her new book "A Shore Thing" includes "200 pages of hangover cures" and "helpful tips on how to clean Ron-Ron juice out of your Camaro."
She also took a jab at Letterman's show, "If you're watching this show then you're standards can't be too high." Then she made a shout out to her "Jersey Shore" co-star JWoww, saying she gave the book "five wowws". But she made fun of her other castmate, DJ Pauly D. "It's so good Pauly D wants to learn to read," she deadpanned.
"A Shore Thing" is already available in stores. Snooki said among the list that she would grind with you in any club of your choice if you show her your receipt.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune