Snooki Reads '10 Reasons to Buy Her Book' on 'Letterman'
David Letterman presented the "Top 10 Reasons to Buy Snooki's Book" which was delivered by the author herself. Reading from cue cards, Snooki told the audience of "Late Show with David Letterman" that her new book "A Shore Thing" includes "200 pages of hangover cures" and "helpful tips on how to clean Ron-Ron juice out of your Camaro."
She also took a jab at Letterman's show, "If you're watching this show then you're standards can't be too high." Then she made a shout out to her "Jersey Shore" co-star JWoww, saying she gave the book "five wowws". But she made fun of her other castmate, DJ Pauly D. "It's so good Pauly D wants to learn to read," she deadpanned.
"A Shore Thing" is already available in stores. Snooki said among the list that she would grind with you in any club of your choice if you show her your receipt.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars