Snooki Reads '10 Reasons to Buy Her Book' on 'Letterman'
David Letterman presented the "Top 10 Reasons to Buy Snooki's Book" which was delivered by the author herself. Reading from cue cards, Snooki told the audience of "Late Show with David Letterman" that her new book "A Shore Thing" includes "200 pages of hangover cures" and "helpful tips on how to clean Ron-Ron juice out of your Camaro."
She also took a jab at Letterman's show, "If you're watching this show then you're standards can't be too high." Then she made a shout out to her "Jersey Shore" co-star JWoww, saying she gave the book "five wowws". But she made fun of her other castmate, DJ Pauly D. "It's so good Pauly D wants to learn to read," she deadpanned.
"A Shore Thing" is already available in stores. Snooki said among the list that she would grind with you in any club of your choice if you show her your receipt.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie