'Thriller' Number on 'Glee' Peeked Through Set Photos
More on-set photos of "Glee" post-Super Bowl episode have just emerged but the cast look a little different this time. Like it was previously reported, the cast are doing a tribute to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and it looks like the performing number will be done in the football field while everybody is still in their jerseys.
Spotted in the photos posted by Collider are Lea Michele and Amber Riley. It looks like these two will lead as solos, backed up by guys and girls as zombies and the school's marching band. There's another set of pictures at RadarOnline.com which shows a glimpse of Artie on wheelchair.
"It's never what you really expect," Michele said of the episode's big number. "It's definitely 'Glee'-ified."
FOX has not released the official synopsis to the February 6 episode. It was reported that this "Thriller" performance will be mashed up with Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Heads Will Roll". Beside this number, there will also be songs made popular by Katy Perry, Black Eyed Peas, Destiny's Child and Lady Antebellum.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics