'Thriller' Number on 'Glee' Peeked Through Set Photos
More on-set photos of "Glee" post-Super Bowl episode have just emerged but the cast look a little different this time. Like it was previously reported, the cast are doing a tribute to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and it looks like the performing number will be done in the football field while everybody is still in their jerseys.
Spotted in the photos posted by Collider are Lea Michele and Amber Riley. It looks like these two will lead as solos, backed up by guys and girls as zombies and the school's marching band. There's another set of pictures at RadarOnline.com which shows a glimpse of Artie on wheelchair.
"It's never what you really expect," Michele said of the episode's big number. "It's definitely 'Glee'-ified."
FOX has not released the official synopsis to the February 6 episode. It was reported that this "Thriller" performance will be mashed up with Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Heads Will Roll". Beside this number, there will also be songs made popular by Katy Perry, Black Eyed Peas, Destiny's Child and Lady Antebellum.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed