'Thriller' Number on 'Glee' Peeked Through Set Photos
More on-set photos of "Glee" post-Super Bowl episode have just emerged but the cast look a little different this time. Like it was previously reported, the cast are doing a tribute to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and it looks like the performing number will be done in the football field while everybody is still in their jerseys.
Spotted in the photos posted by Collider are Lea Michele and Amber Riley. It looks like these two will lead as solos, backed up by guys and girls as zombies and the school's marching band. There's another set of pictures at RadarOnline.com which shows a glimpse of Artie on wheelchair.
"It's never what you really expect," Michele said of the episode's big number. "It's definitely 'Glee'-ified."
FOX has not released the official synopsis to the February 6 episode. It was reported that this "Thriller" performance will be mashed up with Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Heads Will Roll". Beside this number, there will also be songs made popular by Katy Perry, Black Eyed Peas, Destiny's Child and Lady Antebellum.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father