'Thriller' Number on 'Glee' Peeked Through Set Photos
More on-set photos of "Glee" post-Super Bowl episode have just emerged but the cast look a little different this time. Like it was previously reported, the cast are doing a tribute to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and it looks like the performing number will be done in the football field while everybody is still in their jerseys.
Spotted in the photos posted by Collider are Lea Michele and Amber Riley. It looks like these two will lead as solos, backed up by guys and girls as zombies and the school's marching band. There's another set of pictures at RadarOnline.com which shows a glimpse of Artie on wheelchair.
"It's never what you really expect," Michele said of the episode's big number. "It's definitely 'Glee'-ified."
FOX has not released the official synopsis to the February 6 episode. It was reported that this "Thriller" performance will be mashed up with Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Heads Will Roll". Beside this number, there will also be songs made popular by Katy Perry, Black Eyed Peas, Destiny's Child and Lady Antebellum.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic