'Thriller' Number on 'Glee' Peeked Through Set Photos
More on-set photos of "Glee" post-Super Bowl episode have just emerged but the cast look a little different this time. Like it was previously reported, the cast are doing a tribute to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and it looks like the performing number will be done in the football field while everybody is still in their jerseys.
Spotted in the photos posted by Collider are Lea Michele and Amber Riley. It looks like these two will lead as solos, backed up by guys and girls as zombies and the school's marching band. There's another set of pictures at RadarOnline.com which shows a glimpse of Artie on wheelchair.
"It's never what you really expect," Michele said of the episode's big number. "It's definitely 'Glee'-ified."
FOX has not released the official synopsis to the February 6 episode. It was reported that this "Thriller" performance will be mashed up with Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Heads Will Roll". Beside this number, there will also be songs made popular by Katy Perry, Black Eyed Peas, Destiny's Child and Lady Antebellum.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'