Eva Longoria's Beso Sexy Photoshoot Amidst Bankruptcy News
Hot on the heels of reports mentioning that Beso and Eve, her Las Vegas restaurant and nightclub, are facing bankruptcy, Eva Longoria did a photoshoot in the eatery over the weekend. First, she posted a picture of her wearing black outfit which bares her legs and back.
Then, the "Desperate Housewives" star revealed two other photos which feature her sitting on top of a couch backrest with Beso dining place as a backdrop. She wears a strapless black-and-white long dress. She wrote on Twitter Sunday, January 9, "Yesterday at Beso Vegas! It is gorgeous in there!"
Eva Longoria launched the Sin City branch of Beso with business partner Todd English in December, 2009, a year after opening her flagship Hollywood restaurant of the same name. She has a 32% stake in the venture which reportedly is now racking up debts of almost $5.7 million.
Despite the debts, the 35-year-old beauty is still confident about the future of the nightspot, saying as quoted by The Sun "I look forward to a more proactive, hands-on approach in the coming years with my Las Vegas businesses."
More Eva Longoria News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say