Eva Longoria's Beso Sexy Photoshoot Amidst Bankruptcy News
Hot on the heels of reports mentioning that Beso and Eve, her Las Vegas restaurant and nightclub, are facing bankruptcy, Eva Longoria did a photoshoot in the eatery over the weekend. First, she posted a picture of her wearing black outfit which bares her legs and back.
Then, the "Desperate Housewives" star revealed two other photos which feature her sitting on top of a couch backrest with Beso dining place as a backdrop. She wears a strapless black-and-white long dress. She wrote on Twitter Sunday, January 9, "Yesterday at Beso Vegas! It is gorgeous in there!"
Eva Longoria launched the Sin City branch of Beso with business partner Todd English in December, 2009, a year after opening her flagship Hollywood restaurant of the same name. She has a 32% stake in the venture which reportedly is now racking up debts of almost $5.7 million.
Despite the debts, the 35-year-old beauty is still confident about the future of the nightspot, saying as quoted by The Sun "I look forward to a more proactive, hands-on approach in the coming years with my Las Vegas businesses."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21