Eva Longoria's Beso Sexy Photoshoot Amidst Bankruptcy News
Hot on the heels of reports mentioning that Beso and Eve, her Las Vegas restaurant and nightclub, are facing bankruptcy, Eva Longoria did a photoshoot in the eatery over the weekend. First, she posted a picture of her wearing black outfit which bares her legs and back.
Then, the "Desperate Housewives" star revealed two other photos which feature her sitting on top of a couch backrest with Beso dining place as a backdrop. She wears a strapless black-and-white long dress. She wrote on Twitter Sunday, January 9, "Yesterday at Beso Vegas! It is gorgeous in there!"
Eva Longoria launched the Sin City branch of Beso with business partner Todd English in December, 2009, a year after opening her flagship Hollywood restaurant of the same name. She has a 32% stake in the venture which reportedly is now racking up debts of almost $5.7 million.
Despite the debts, the 35-year-old beauty is still confident about the future of the nightspot, saying as quoted by The Sun "I look forward to a more proactive, hands-on approach in the coming years with my Las Vegas businesses."
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016