Eva Longoria's Beso Sexy Photoshoot Amidst Bankruptcy News
Hot on the heels of reports mentioning that Beso and Eve, her Las Vegas restaurant and nightclub, are facing bankruptcy, Eva Longoria did a photoshoot in the eatery over the weekend. First, she posted a picture of her wearing black outfit which bares her legs and back.
Then, the "Desperate Housewives" star revealed two other photos which feature her sitting on top of a couch backrest with Beso dining place as a backdrop. She wears a strapless black-and-white long dress. She wrote on Twitter Sunday, January 9, "Yesterday at Beso Vegas! It is gorgeous in there!"
Eva Longoria launched the Sin City branch of Beso with business partner Todd English in December, 2009, a year after opening her flagship Hollywood restaurant of the same name. She has a 32% stake in the venture which reportedly is now racking up debts of almost $5.7 million.
Despite the debts, the 35-year-old beauty is still confident about the future of the nightspot, saying as quoted by The Sun "I look forward to a more proactive, hands-on approach in the coming years with my Las Vegas businesses."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked