Rihanna Is Sizzling in New Ad of Her First Fragrance Reb'l Fleur
Looking flawless, Rihanna is a stunning beauty in a newly-revealed ad to promote her first signature fragrance Reb'l Fleur. Wearing sheer clothes and matching high heels, the Bajan red-haired songstress holds a pink rose and lies on her stomach on a couch.
"Daring, sexy and truly memorable, Reb'l Fleur is as much in tune with Barbados-born Rihanna's roots as it is with the glamour of her present life in New York City. Reb'l Fleur is joyous yet intense, sophisticated yet marvelously surprising," so Parlux introduces the scent.
Reb'l Fleur, which name is based on RiRi's neck tattoo "rebelle fleu", will be in stores starting February this year with price at $49 for a 1.7 oz. bottle. The fragrance will have a variety of scents including ripe fruits and sumptuous florals, as well as a musky mix of vanilla, patchouli and amber.
"My grandmother in Barbados used to call me her Rebel Flower," she told People. "Over the years, I layered many different scents to get something that was truly my own. But I wanted something that said 'Rihanna was here.' Something delicious and special, a fragrance with subtle hints that linger and leave a sexy memory."
More Rihanna News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors