Rihanna Is Sizzling in New Ad of Her First Fragrance Reb'l Fleur
Looking flawless, Rihanna is a stunning beauty in a newly-revealed ad to promote her first signature fragrance Reb'l Fleur. Wearing sheer clothes and matching high heels, the Bajan red-haired songstress holds a pink rose and lies on her stomach on a couch.
"Daring, sexy and truly memorable, Reb'l Fleur is as much in tune with Barbados-born Rihanna's roots as it is with the glamour of her present life in New York City. Reb'l Fleur is joyous yet intense, sophisticated yet marvelously surprising," so Parlux introduces the scent.
Reb'l Fleur, which name is based on RiRi's neck tattoo "rebelle fleu", will be in stores starting February this year with price at $49 for a 1.7 oz. bottle. The fragrance will have a variety of scents including ripe fruits and sumptuous florals, as well as a musky mix of vanilla, patchouli and amber.
"My grandmother in Barbados used to call me her Rebel Flower," she told People. "Over the years, I layered many different scents to get something that was truly my own. But I wanted something that said 'Rihanna was here.' Something delicious and special, a fragrance with subtle hints that linger and leave a sexy memory."
More Rihanna News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'