Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas Reunite for New Duet Track
Miley Cyrus is reportedly going to hook up with Nick Jonas again for a studio project. The "Hannah Montana" actress previously collaborated with him and his Jonas Brothers bandmate in 2009 song "Before the Storm" which appears among "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" materials.
"Returning to the studio w/ Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas on 1/14," tweeted Shakur Green who once worked with Miley in her "The Time of Our Lives [Walmart EP]". He additionally wrote, "Can't release any additional information about the project other then it's going to be one of the top albums of 2011."
"We're only recording 7-10 records. She has other producers she working with besides myself!" the music producer went on spilling more beans on the joint record. "I will share this info: It's going to be a double disk duet album!"
More Miley Cyrus News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?