Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas Reunite for New Duet Track
Miley Cyrus is reportedly going to hook up with Nick Jonas again for a studio project. The "Hannah Montana" actress previously collaborated with him and his Jonas Brothers bandmate in 2009 song "Before the Storm" which appears among "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" materials.
"Returning to the studio w/ Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas on 1/14," tweeted Shakur Green who once worked with Miley in her "The Time of Our Lives [Walmart EP]". He additionally wrote, "Can't release any additional information about the project other then it's going to be one of the top albums of 2011."
"We're only recording 7-10 records. She has other producers she working with besides myself!" the music producer went on spilling more beans on the joint record. "I will share this info: It's going to be a double disk duet album!"
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen