Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Split, Reasons Revealed
Taylor Swift is undoubtedly one of today's biggest stars but she is still unlucky in love. Recently getting a lot of attention for her romance with Jake Gyllenhaal, the singer is single again in early 2011 as sources say she and the actor called it quits just before New Year's Eve.
While representatives for both stars refuse to comment on the report, a source reveals that it was Jake who first thought that they could not be together anymore. "Jake reached out to her and started all of this, but now he's not acting as interested," the source tells Us Weekly.
"He said he wasn't feeling it anymore and was uncomfortable with all the attention they got," the source adds. "He also said he could feel the age difference. Taylor is really upset. We told her not to move so fast with this but she didn't listen."
An insider close to the "Brothers" actor adds, "Jake cares about her, but [the publicity] was a lot for him. He wants to keep his private life private, and that's hard to do dating Taylor."
The couple, who was first reported dating in October last year, has since spent their holidays apart. Taylor rang in 2011 in Nashville while Jake was in New York. They were last seen hanging out together on December 9 in Los Angeles.
More Taylor Swift News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce