Robert Pattinson's 'Water for Elephants' Has New Extended Teaser
A new look at "Water for Elephants" has emerged online. Mostly containing scenes which have been featured in the first teaser trailer, the new teaser still manages to give a look at some never-before-seen dramatic scenes. The said footage see among others Robert Pattinson's Jacob and Reese Witherspoon's Marlena who get caught making out, and Jacob being confronted and threatened by some other guys.
Based on bestseller book by Sara Gruen entitled "Water for Elephants", the movie follows Jacob, an orphaned veterinary student who is put in charge of caring for the animals in a traveling circus. He later falls in love with Marlena, a beautiful equestrian rider, but she is married to the troupe's charismatic but dangerous animal trainer August.
Academy-Award winner Christoph Waltz takes the role of August after Sean Penn backed out of the project. Francis Lawrence serves behind the lens for the drama that presents an unexpected romance in a uniquely compelling setting.
"Water for Elephants" will open wide in the U.S. on April 15, 2011.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik