LeAnn Rimes Flashes $85,000 Engagement Ring
LeAnn Rimes still shares her joy of being engaged to Eddie Cibrian to the public. After announcing that the actor proposed to her over Christmas, she flaunted her engagement ring when hitting Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, December 28.
Wearing a green jacket on top of her mini dress, she smiled while putting her left hand on her fiance's muscled arm, showing off the huge sparkler. According to CEO of MyJewelryBox.com David Mamane, the 5-carat oval diamond in a platinum and rose-gold setting is worth $85,000, which is in the same price range as Katy Perry's and Jessica Simpson's.
LeAnn herself apparently does not think the ring is a big deal for she tweeted before, "The ring is beautiful, man is better :)"
LeAnn Rimes, who became romantically involved with her "Northern Lights" co-star Eddie Cibrian while they were still married to their respective spouses, announced their engagement via Twitter on December 27. "We are blessed, our families are so happy and our lives are filled with love," she wrote.
Eddie's ex-wife Brandi Glanville, in the meantime, was not really pleased with this as she tweeted, "Congrats! (Again) Thanku (sic) for announcing this to the press before telling our kids. As u leave 4 vaca (vacation), once again, I got this!"
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'