LeAnn Rimes Flashes $85,000 Engagement Ring
LeAnn Rimes still shares her joy of being engaged to Eddie Cibrian to the public. After announcing that the actor proposed to her over Christmas, she flaunted her engagement ring when hitting Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, December 28.
Wearing a green jacket on top of her mini dress, she smiled while putting her left hand on her fiance's muscled arm, showing off the huge sparkler. According to CEO of MyJewelryBox.com David Mamane, the 5-carat oval diamond in a platinum and rose-gold setting is worth $85,000, which is in the same price range as Katy Perry's and Jessica Simpson's.
LeAnn herself apparently does not think the ring is a big deal for she tweeted before, "The ring is beautiful, man is better :)"
LeAnn Rimes, who became romantically involved with her "Northern Lights" co-star Eddie Cibrian while they were still married to their respective spouses, announced their engagement via Twitter on December 27. "We are blessed, our families are so happy and our lives are filled with love," she wrote.
Eddie's ex-wife Brandi Glanville, in the meantime, was not really pleased with this as she tweeted, "Congrats! (Again) Thanku (sic) for announcing this to the press before telling our kids. As u leave 4 vaca (vacation), once again, I got this!"
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3