LeAnn Rimes Flashes $85,000 Engagement Ring
LeAnn Rimes still shares her joy of being engaged to Eddie Cibrian to the public. After announcing that the actor proposed to her over Christmas, she flaunted her engagement ring when hitting Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday, December 28.
Wearing a green jacket on top of her mini dress, she smiled while putting her left hand on her fiance's muscled arm, showing off the huge sparkler. According to CEO of MyJewelryBox.com David Mamane, the 5-carat oval diamond in a platinum and rose-gold setting is worth $85,000, which is in the same price range as Katy Perry's and Jessica Simpson's.
LeAnn herself apparently does not think the ring is a big deal for she tweeted before, "The ring is beautiful, man is better :)"
LeAnn Rimes, who became romantically involved with her "Northern Lights" co-star Eddie Cibrian while they were still married to their respective spouses, announced their engagement via Twitter on December 27. "We are blessed, our families are so happy and our lives are filled with love," she wrote.
Eddie's ex-wife Brandi Glanville, in the meantime, was not really pleased with this as she tweeted, "Congrats! (Again) Thanku (sic) for announcing this to the press before telling our kids. As u leave 4 vaca (vacation), once again, I got this!"
More LeAnn Rimes News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves