More 'Strange Addiction' Unveiled in New Trailer
TLC choose to premiere a new reality TV called "My Strange Addiction" this holiday. A preview had been released before but this new one shows more people with bizarre and odd addictions such as eating toilet paper and living with a plastic doll.
Some of these people have gone through trauma which explained their strange addictions. Like the case with a mother who eats cleaning stuff because she was once molested and felt dirty inside. "The biggest secret I had was that I was molested. Maybe I felt dirty inside," the woman said in the promo.
Then there's Lori Broady who is obsessed with sleeping while a hairdryer is on. This has cost her a relationship with men because they think it's strange. It was also dangerous for the hairdryer once fell and caught ablaze. "That's why I did the show. I knew it was a problem", Broady told the Today Show this morning after realizing that her daughter picks up the same habit.
Meanwhile, Keisha likes to nibble on toilet paper and keeps some on her desk. "I love the way the toilet paper feels on my tongue. When I'm in my car I keep a roll in my glove compartment box," she said. "[My mum] doesn't understand that I've tried and I can't stop." An expert told her that it could be fatal when her intestine is ruptured inside.
"My Strange Addictions" airs Wednesday, December 29 on TLC.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair