More 'Strange Addiction' Unveiled in New Trailer
TLC choose to premiere a new reality TV called "My Strange Addiction" this holiday. A preview had been released before but this new one shows more people with bizarre and odd addictions such as eating toilet paper and living with a plastic doll.
Some of these people have gone through trauma which explained their strange addictions. Like the case with a mother who eats cleaning stuff because she was once molested and felt dirty inside. "The biggest secret I had was that I was molested. Maybe I felt dirty inside," the woman said in the promo.
Then there's Lori Broady who is obsessed with sleeping while a hairdryer is on. This has cost her a relationship with men because they think it's strange. It was also dangerous for the hairdryer once fell and caught ablaze. "That's why I did the show. I knew it was a problem", Broady told the Today Show this morning after realizing that her daughter picks up the same habit.
Meanwhile, Keisha likes to nibble on toilet paper and keeps some on her desk. "I love the way the toilet paper feels on my tongue. When I'm in my car I keep a roll in my glove compartment box," she said. "[My mum] doesn't understand that I've tried and I can't stop." An expert told her that it could be fatal when her intestine is ruptured inside.
"My Strange Addictions" airs Wednesday, December 29 on TLC.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'