Justin Bieber Confirms Rascal Flatts Collaboration in New Album
Justin Bieber is going to try something different for his next studio installment. The 2010 AMAs Artist of the Year has recruited Grammy-winning country music band Rascal Flatts for his collaborator. He tweeted, "I love @RascalFlatts and Im honored that they are making music with me."
Rascal Flatts' singer Gary LeVox has also spilled the beans on that matter, saying they have been contacted by Bieber's management to work with the teen. He stated in a radio interview, "It's actually a really good song!" He additionally praised Bieber, "The kid is really talented. He plays five or six different instruments really well."
Other details about Bieber's upcoming effort remain under wrap. As of now, he is reportedly dealing with voice breaking due to puberty. Talking about one of the tricks he did in live shows to solve his voice problem, he shared, "Some of the notes I hit on 'Baby' I can't hit anymore. We have to lower the key when I sing live."
More Justin Bieber News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding