Justin Bieber Confirms Rascal Flatts Collaboration in New Album
Justin Bieber is going to try something different for his next studio installment. The 2010 AMAs Artist of the Year has recruited Grammy-winning country music band Rascal Flatts for his collaborator. He tweeted, "I love @RascalFlatts and Im honored that they are making music with me."
Rascal Flatts' singer Gary LeVox has also spilled the beans on that matter, saying they have been contacted by Bieber's management to work with the teen. He stated in a radio interview, "It's actually a really good song!" He additionally praised Bieber, "The kid is really talented. He plays five or six different instruments really well."
Other details about Bieber's upcoming effort remain under wrap. As of now, he is reportedly dealing with voice breaking due to puberty. Talking about one of the tricks he did in live shows to solve his voice problem, he shared, "Some of the notes I hit on 'Baby' I can't hit anymore. We have to lower the key when I sing live."
More Justin Bieber News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says