Justin Bieber Confirms Rascal Flatts Collaboration in New Album
Justin Bieber is going to try something different for his next studio installment. The 2010 AMAs Artist of the Year has recruited Grammy-winning country music band Rascal Flatts for his collaborator. He tweeted, "I love @RascalFlatts and Im honored that they are making music with me."
Rascal Flatts' singer Gary LeVox has also spilled the beans on that matter, saying they have been contacted by Bieber's management to work with the teen. He stated in a radio interview, "It's actually a really good song!" He additionally praised Bieber, "The kid is really talented. He plays five or six different instruments really well."
Other details about Bieber's upcoming effort remain under wrap. As of now, he is reportedly dealing with voice breaking due to puberty. Talking about one of the tricks he did in live shows to solve his voice problem, he shared, "Some of the notes I hit on 'Baby' I can't hit anymore. We have to lower the key when I sing live."
More Justin Bieber News
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top