Justin Bieber Confirms Rascal Flatts Collaboration in New Album
Justin Bieber is going to try something different for his next studio installment. The 2010 AMAs Artist of the Year has recruited Grammy-winning country music band Rascal Flatts for his collaborator. He tweeted, "I love @RascalFlatts and Im honored that they are making music with me."
Rascal Flatts' singer Gary LeVox has also spilled the beans on that matter, saying they have been contacted by Bieber's management to work with the teen. He stated in a radio interview, "It's actually a really good song!" He additionally praised Bieber, "The kid is really talented. He plays five or six different instruments really well."
Other details about Bieber's upcoming effort remain under wrap. As of now, he is reportedly dealing with voice breaking due to puberty. Talking about one of the tricks he did in live shows to solve his voice problem, he shared, "Some of the notes I hit on 'Baby' I can't hit anymore. We have to lower the key when I sing live."
More Justin Bieber News
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala