Justin Bieber Confirms Rascal Flatts Collaboration in New Album
Justin Bieber is going to try something different for his next studio installment. The 2010 AMAs Artist of the Year has recruited Grammy-winning country music band Rascal Flatts for his collaborator. He tweeted, "I love @RascalFlatts and Im honored that they are making music with me."
Rascal Flatts' singer Gary LeVox has also spilled the beans on that matter, saying they have been contacted by Bieber's management to work with the teen. He stated in a radio interview, "It's actually a really good song!" He additionally praised Bieber, "The kid is really talented. He plays five or six different instruments really well."
Other details about Bieber's upcoming effort remain under wrap. As of now, he is reportedly dealing with voice breaking due to puberty. Talking about one of the tricks he did in live shows to solve his voice problem, he shared, "Some of the notes I hit on 'Baby' I can't hit anymore. We have to lower the key when I sing live."
More Justin Bieber News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci