Jud 'Fabio' Birza Wins 'Survivor: Nicaragua'
Jud "Fabio" Birza is the Sole Survivor of "Survivor: Nicaragua". The 21-year-old model from Los Angeles beat 24-year-old singer Chase Rice and 30-year-old real estate broker Matthew "Sash" Lenahan in the December 19 finale by gaining five votes from the show's nine-person jury of previous contestants.
That night, Fabio won his three straight immunities including the coin-stacking challenges. He also won fellow survivors' sympathy when giving a tribute to his family in the Tribal Council. In his opening statement on the final Tribal Council, Fabio said he was "himself" while Chase chose to boast about being the one who outwit and outplayed everybody else.
Audience got to see Marty voting for Fabio, Alina voting for Chase, Dan voting for Fabio and Brenda voting for Chase. When it was down to 4 to 4, host Jeff Probst called out the last vote which went to Fabio. He consequently won the $1 million prize.
The 22nd season will take place near the beach of San Juan del Sur again next year.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl