Jud 'Fabio' Birza Wins 'Survivor: Nicaragua'
Jud "Fabio" Birza is the Sole Survivor of "Survivor: Nicaragua". The 21-year-old model from Los Angeles beat 24-year-old singer Chase Rice and 30-year-old real estate broker Matthew "Sash" Lenahan in the December 19 finale by gaining five votes from the show's nine-person jury of previous contestants.
That night, Fabio won his three straight immunities including the coin-stacking challenges. He also won fellow survivors' sympathy when giving a tribute to his family in the Tribal Council. In his opening statement on the final Tribal Council, Fabio said he was "himself" while Chase chose to boast about being the one who outwit and outplayed everybody else.
Audience got to see Marty voting for Fabio, Alina voting for Chase, Dan voting for Fabio and Brenda voting for Chase. When it was down to 4 to 4, host Jeff Probst called out the last vote which went to Fabio. He consequently won the $1 million prize.
The 22nd season will take place near the beach of San Juan del Sur again next year.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia