Jud 'Fabio' Birza Wins 'Survivor: Nicaragua'
Jud "Fabio" Birza is the Sole Survivor of "Survivor: Nicaragua". The 21-year-old model from Los Angeles beat 24-year-old singer Chase Rice and 30-year-old real estate broker Matthew "Sash" Lenahan in the December 19 finale by gaining five votes from the show's nine-person jury of previous contestants.
That night, Fabio won his three straight immunities including the coin-stacking challenges. He also won fellow survivors' sympathy when giving a tribute to his family in the Tribal Council. In his opening statement on the final Tribal Council, Fabio said he was "himself" while Chase chose to boast about being the one who outwit and outplayed everybody else.
Audience got to see Marty voting for Fabio, Alina voting for Chase, Dan voting for Fabio and Brenda voting for Chase. When it was down to 4 to 4, host Jeff Probst called out the last vote which went to Fabio. He consequently won the $1 million prize.
The 22nd season will take place near the beach of San Juan del Sur again next year.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series