Denise Richards Confirms Having Dates With Nikki Sixx
Denise Richards is indeed having a special relationship with Nikki Sixx. Confirming report that she has been quietly dating the Motley Crue bassist, the former Bond girl in "The World Is Not Enough" said in an interview with Andy Cohen for "Watch What Happens Live", "We've gone on a couple dates."
Speaking further about their relationship, she shared, "The God's honest truth is we're taking it very slowly." The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen went on praising Nikki, calling the father of four a "very lovely person".
On how she met the 52-year-old rock star, Denise admitted that they have known each other for a long time. "He's been my neighbor for years. I may have borrowed some sugar from him once or twice," she said.
In a separate place, Nikki apparently watched the TV show as he tweeted, "Watching @Denise_Richards on BRAVO's Watch what happens live...I like the 'May have borrowed some sugar' line. Haha. Love the shoes. :)"
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked