Denise Richards Confirms Having Dates With Nikki Sixx
Denise Richards is indeed having a special relationship with Nikki Sixx. Confirming report that she has been quietly dating the Motley Crue bassist, the former Bond girl in "The World Is Not Enough" said in an interview with Andy Cohen for "Watch What Happens Live", "We've gone on a couple dates."
Speaking further about their relationship, she shared, "The God's honest truth is we're taking it very slowly." The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen went on praising Nikki, calling the father of four a "very lovely person".
On how she met the 52-year-old rock star, Denise admitted that they have known each other for a long time. "He's been my neighbor for years. I may have borrowed some sugar from him once or twice," she said.
In a separate place, Nikki apparently watched the TV show as he tweeted, "Watching @Denise_Richards on BRAVO's Watch what happens live...I like the 'May have borrowed some sugar' line. Haha. Love the shoes. :)"
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent