Denise Richards Confirms Having Dates With Nikki Sixx
Denise Richards is indeed having a special relationship with Nikki Sixx. Confirming report that she has been quietly dating the Motley Crue bassist, the former Bond girl in "The World Is Not Enough" said in an interview with Andy Cohen for "Watch What Happens Live", "We've gone on a couple dates."
Speaking further about their relationship, she shared, "The God's honest truth is we're taking it very slowly." The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen went on praising Nikki, calling the father of four a "very lovely person".
On how she met the 52-year-old rock star, Denise admitted that they have known each other for a long time. "He's been my neighbor for years. I may have borrowed some sugar from him once or twice," she said.
In a separate place, Nikki apparently watched the TV show as he tweeted, "Watching @Denise_Richards on BRAVO's Watch what happens live...I like the 'May have borrowed some sugar' line. Haha. Love the shoes. :)"
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler