Denise Richards Confirms Having Dates With Nikki Sixx
Denise Richards is indeed having a special relationship with Nikki Sixx. Confirming report that she has been quietly dating the Motley Crue bassist, the former Bond girl in "The World Is Not Enough" said in an interview with Andy Cohen for "Watch What Happens Live", "We've gone on a couple dates."
Speaking further about their relationship, she shared, "The God's honest truth is we're taking it very slowly." The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen went on praising Nikki, calling the father of four a "very lovely person".
On how she met the 52-year-old rock star, Denise admitted that they have known each other for a long time. "He's been my neighbor for years. I may have borrowed some sugar from him once or twice," she said.
In a separate place, Nikki apparently watched the TV show as he tweeted, "Watching @Denise_Richards on BRAVO's Watch what happens live...I like the 'May have borrowed some sugar' line. Haha. Love the shoes. :)"
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat