Denise Richards Confirms Having Dates With Nikki Sixx
Denise Richards is indeed having a special relationship with Nikki Sixx. Confirming report that she has been quietly dating the Motley Crue bassist, the former Bond girl in "The World Is Not Enough" said in an interview with Andy Cohen for "Watch What Happens Live", "We've gone on a couple dates."
Speaking further about their relationship, she shared, "The God's honest truth is we're taking it very slowly." The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen went on praising Nikki, calling the father of four a "very lovely person".
On how she met the 52-year-old rock star, Denise admitted that they have known each other for a long time. "He's been my neighbor for years. I may have borrowed some sugar from him once or twice," she said.
In a separate place, Nikki apparently watched the TV show as he tweeted, "Watching @Denise_Richards on BRAVO's Watch what happens live...I like the 'May have borrowed some sugar' line. Haha. Love the shoes. :)"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'