Fans Ask 'Glee' Part 2: Favorite Line and Funniest Cast
The second part of "Fans Ask Glee" has come out and the cast reveal more about themselves outside the popular show. Jane Lynch, who did not appear in the first part, took turn this time to reveal her funniest line in the show so far.
Lea Michele then was shot with a question whether she likes a "short and curly haired" kid and she gave a nod, adding "braces" to the list. Cory Monteith revealed that the funniest person on the show is co-star Chris Colfer. "He's got this wit. You say something 'bam' and he 'bam' like that," the actor said while flicking his fingers.
All the cast, including Amber Riley, Dianna Agron and Jenna Ushkowitz admitted that they were geeks in high school. "I think somebody is a geek someway to somebody at school," Riley reasoned. Colfer, who got his first Golden Globe nomination this year, said he looks up to Lynch and then joked that everybody else has to look up to him.
Beside the fans Q & A, there's a video coverage of the cast teaming up with American Express to educate children in underprivileged schools in Los Angeles. They helped 5th graders to express themselves in music and donated a sum of money to help the education.
"Glee" returns on screen February 6.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake