Fans Ask 'Glee' Part 2: Favorite Line and Funniest Cast
The second part of "Fans Ask Glee" has come out and the cast reveal more about themselves outside the popular show. Jane Lynch, who did not appear in the first part, took turn this time to reveal her funniest line in the show so far.
Lea Michele then was shot with a question whether she likes a "short and curly haired" kid and she gave a nod, adding "braces" to the list. Cory Monteith revealed that the funniest person on the show is co-star Chris Colfer. "He's got this wit. You say something 'bam' and he 'bam' like that," the actor said while flicking his fingers.
All the cast, including Amber Riley, Dianna Agron and Jenna Ushkowitz admitted that they were geeks in high school. "I think somebody is a geek someway to somebody at school," Riley reasoned. Colfer, who got his first Golden Globe nomination this year, said he looks up to Lynch and then joked that everybody else has to look up to him.
Beside the fans Q & A, there's a video coverage of the cast teaming up with American Express to educate children in underprivileged schools in Los Angeles. They helped 5th graders to express themselves in music and donated a sum of money to help the education.
"Glee" returns on screen February 6.
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?