Fans Ask 'Glee' Part 2: Favorite Line and Funniest Cast
The second part of "Fans Ask Glee" has come out and the cast reveal more about themselves outside the popular show. Jane Lynch, who did not appear in the first part, took turn this time to reveal her funniest line in the show so far.
Lea Michele then was shot with a question whether she likes a "short and curly haired" kid and she gave a nod, adding "braces" to the list. Cory Monteith revealed that the funniest person on the show is co-star Chris Colfer. "He's got this wit. You say something 'bam' and he 'bam' like that," the actor said while flicking his fingers.
All the cast, including Amber Riley, Dianna Agron and Jenna Ushkowitz admitted that they were geeks in high school. "I think somebody is a geek someway to somebody at school," Riley reasoned. Colfer, who got his first Golden Globe nomination this year, said he looks up to Lynch and then joked that everybody else has to look up to him.
Beside the fans Q & A, there's a video coverage of the cast teaming up with American Express to educate children in underprivileged schools in Los Angeles. They helped 5th graders to express themselves in music and donated a sum of money to help the education.
"Glee" returns on screen February 6.
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body